(Part Man, Part Spider, All Cop arc) Part 3

After an awkward car ride across Queens, we have finally made it back to the precinct. I see a few of the thugs get escorted out of the cruisers with more cops as they led them to their cells.

When we got into the precinct, George ordered me to come to his office. Seeing as I have no choice but to follow orders, I did and once I got inside George went and sat down on his chair exhaustedly.

George: "You know that stunt you pulled was dangerous, right?"

Y/n: "Sorry, it's just...I couldn't just stay put knowing someone is in danger"

George: "Neither do others, kid. Why do you think the others enlist themselves in the force? They joined to make a difference, and taking those chances to help someone is unfair for them"

Y/n: "And what have you been doing exactly?"

George: "Excuse me?"

Y/n: "While you're over here sitting around on your ass, there are people are out there getting hurt!"

George: "You watch what you say next, L/n"

Y/n: "You know if I hadn't got there when I could that woman might've gotten hurt. Even before Spider-man could've stopped them"

George: "You wouldn't get it"

Y/n: "Then tell me, George-"

George: "It's 'Sir'"

Y/n: "Whatever! Tell me what do I not get?"

George: "There are rules Governing everything that we do, you know this! Police are not allowed to just go around and beat up any random person in an alley"

Y/n: "But they were threatening her!"

George: "Even so...Reckless behavior of Law enforcement personnel can be punishable by the Law, you're lucky you went off with a warning or else you're in big trouble"

Y/n: *mutter* "So now you decided to care"

George: "What did you say?"

Y/n: "In the first hour! In the first hour, you've treated me like I'm the scum of the earth. Is this because of Gwen?"

George: *surprised* "This has nothing to do with my daughter"

Y/n: "Really? So what, you just CHOSE to be a dick to me?!"

George: "..."

Y/n: "I knew it. So all this time you haven't got over it? All those 'bondings' you made me do was just for her!?"

George: "Look, the matter between my daughter and myself doesn't concern you"

Y/n: "You've changed, back then you were the high morality policeman. Now you're just a dead-end office worker, happy to just be behind a desk instead of doing something good"

After I let out my opinion, I cursed at myself as my emotions got the best of me. I should keep myself in check

Y/n: "Sorry, that was out of line. You're right, I should've been more careful"

George: "Get out..."

Y/n: "I thought you wanted me here?"

George: "OUT!"

Sensing the hostility, I decided to comply and hurriedly made my way out of his office. Once I was in the hallway I took a short breather before heading out to the hallway where I bumped into Yuri.

Yuri: "Hey, I can't help but hear the ruckus you had in there"

Y/n: "Oh, that. Yeah, sorry about that"