(Civil War arc)

(This is a long read, I hope you guys are ready)

In a humble cafe in Lagos, Wanda is seen adding sugar to her cup of coffee. She begins to carefully stir her drink before taking a sip. As she places her drink back down on the table, she moves a strand of her hair behind her ear to reveal a small earpiece that Steve begins to radio in.

Steve's voice: "All right, what do you see?"

Wanda: "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target"

Steve's voice: "There's an ATM in the south corner, which means..."

Wanda: "Cameras"

Steve's voice: "Both cross streets are one way"

Wanda: "So, compromised escape routes"

Steve's voice: "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

Wanda: "Yeah, the red one? It's cute"

We look over Wanda's shoulder and see Natasha sitting two tables from her.

Natasha: "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us"

Wanda: "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

Natasha: "Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature"

Sam's voice: "Anybody ever tell you that you're a little paranoid?"

Natasha: "Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

Pietro's voice: "You know...I feel it's kind of unfair"

Just outside the city, we see Pietro pacing around the Qunjet, bored out of his mind. Juggling a few nuts, pretending to fly the Quinjet, and even hanging upside-down.

Pietro: "Why do you guys get to fight, while I sit by and do nothing?"

Steve's voice: "Because you're injured, I don't want to push you too much"

Wanda's voice: "We'll try to wrap this up quick. Try not to destroy the Quinjet, okay?"

Steve's voice: "Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him"

Sam's voice: " If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us"

Pietro: *sigh* "This is gonna be so boring"

Back in the city, a garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard for pedestrians or other vehicles.

Steve's voice: "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it"

Sam is seen atop a rooftop, serving as his vantage point to look over the city. From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone launches out of Sam's jetpack.

Sam begins to remote pilot the drone down to the streets before flying under the garbage truck.

Sam: "Give me X-ray"

The drone then activates its x-ray vision as it scans around the truck. Shows the driver carrying a concealed pistol while the truck is filled to the brim with scrap metal.

Sam: "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed"

Natasha: "It's a battering ram"

Steve's voice: "Go now"

Wanda: "Why!?"

Steve's voice: "He's not hitting the police"

With Steve's order's now established, Sam recalls his drone before diving off the building and engaging his jetpack.