(Wilson Fisk arc) Part 2

After I arrived at the shipyard, I noticed dozens of thugs guarding an area. I made quick work of them and about to apprehend a thug that might give me something against Fisk. That's when I came face to face with someone in a devil costume, we brought ourselves in a stare-off as the thug that I was about to question was knocked out.

Y/n: "A little too early for Halloween, don't you think?"

Masked man: "I asked you a question, Who are you?"

Y/n: "Funny...I thought the logo on my chest gives that away"

Masked man: "I'm not really a big fan of VISUAL signals"

I look at the man confused, wondering what exactly he meant. I then process what he said and how he said it, a few seconds go by, and then...

Y/n: "OH SHIT! I am so sorry!"

The man burst into a chuckle as the tension between us starts to ease off.

Y/n: "I'm Spider-man, sorry about the logo thing"

Masked Man: "It's alright, but that does explain the substance I encountered"

The man then pockets his stick before walking over to me.

Masked man: "The names Daredevil. A pleasure to meet you"

Y/n: "Yeah...Nice to 'meet' you too"

The masked man, or Daredevil as he calls himself, went up to the thug to rip off my webbing in his hand before carrying him in his shoulder.

Daredevil: "We should discuss this somewhere else"

He then walked away with the thug in tow as I zip up to a lamp post and wait for him to pass me.

Daredevil: "So do you mind me asking, what brings you to patrol this late at night"

Y/n: "Well the public isn't exactly open to me swinging around Manhattan at the moment"

Daredevil: "From the reputation that Fisk made for you?"

Y/n: "Yep, that's why I haven't been patrolling when the sun's out"

Once Daredevil passed me, I zipped over to the next lamp post and wait for him to pass again. This goes on until we made it to the roof of an apartment building, Daredevil then grabbed a chain that was lying around the roof and used it to tie up the thug's hands.

Y/n: "So what's your superpower?"

Daredevil: *still tying* "I have enhanced senses thanks to some Radioactive chemicals"

Y/n: "I got enhanced senses too, from something radioactive. But that isn't exactly what I'd call super"

Once Daredevil secured the chain around the thug's hands, he tossed the other end of the chain over the water tower as it falls inside the frame. Daredevil then pulled on the chain from the other side and began suspending the thug in the air.

Y/n: "You got super-strength?"

Daredevil: "I could take down a very large man with a single punch"

Y/n: "You got super-speed?"

Daredevil: "I went toe-to-toe with a ninja"

Y/n: "Any power over luck and fortune? Or any other powers related to a devil?"

Daredevil: "I work for a law firm by day...so I guess that counts"

Y/n: "Wait...You're not just some guy in a devil costume, are you?"

After Daredevil secures the chain with something heavy to avoid falling off the water tower, he looks over at me before shooting a grin my way.

Y/n: "You're joking, right?"