(Black cat arc) Part 5

After making it to Gwen's home, she humbly allowed me to stay for a while as she went to make dinner while I went and fix up the table.

Gwen: "Dad said he'll be in a little late"

Y/n: "Working on a new case?"

Gwen: "More like reworking on the old one, or at least that's what dad said. Apparently, a famous cat burglar is back in town"

Y/n: "Didn't know Manhattan had a famous cat burglar"

Gwen: "They said he's been around from continent to continent, he rarely stays in one place. That's why the police are having a hard time catching him"

Y/n: "So this burglar got a name?"

Gwen: "He calls himself the Black cat"

Y/n: (This doesn't seem like a coincidence at all)

Gwen: "But the last time that the police caught wind of the black cat was when they reported him dead in his cell trying to escape"

As Gwen fired up the cooking range, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pull out my phone and saw a message from Peter.

'Burglary in progress near MJ's down on 3rd'

Y/n: *mutter* "Yet not a hint of an alarm going off, must be her"

I look back into the kitchen and see Gwen with her back towards me as she looks for a pan to cook with. I took this chance to grab my bag before running upstairs.

Gwen: "Hey, Y/n do you mind helping me *turns around* ...With cooking?"

Y/n: *mutter* "Sorry Gwen, dinner can wait. I'm getting pussy tonight...that sounded wrong"

Now in my Spider-man suit, I webbed my backpack to the side of Gwen's house before launching myself off and swinging my way to the burglary in progress.

(Timeskip)

After swinging across Queens, I manage to reach the address Peter sent me as I perch up from the building across. I looked over to the building and saw a cut-up, open window amongst the dozens of uncut, unopened windows.

Y/n: "Fits the memo, Why is she doing a score in Queens?"

I squint my visors to look inside the apartment only to see scratched writing on the window.

Y/n: "'Look behind you' what could *turns around*"

Black cat: "Hi~"

Y/n: "Oh Jesus!"

On instinct, I performed a round-house kick from my perched position causing the figure, this case The black cat, to jump back to avoid getting hit.

Y/n: "What the hell were you doing?"

Black cat: "I like watching you~"

Y/n: "Where's the pendant?"

Black cat: "You're all business, aren't you? Can't we just lie down and enjoy our moment together~?"

Y/n: "I'm serious, Black cat. where is it?"

Black cat: "My~ Someone has done their research, but they always say 'hands-on' is the best way to truly learn a subject"

The Black cat then ran her hair down her hair before slowly tracing around her skin-tight catsuit that's making it hard for me to concentrate.

Y/n: (GIRLFRIEND Y/N! GIRLFRIEND!)

Black ca: "But...that is if you can catch me"

Y/n: "We'll see about that!"

I then shot a web towards Black cat as she jumps to the side before throwing a stun grenade to my feet.