(Black cat arc) Part 2

Y/n: "I still got plenty of time before I'd go home, might as well do some patrolling"

After heading out of the museum, Y/n went behind some bushes near the side of the museum and grabbed his suit from his bag. He then took off most of his clothes before slipping on his spidey suit.

Once it was on, Y/n closed his bag before tossing it aside and shooting a web towards his bag, sticking it to the side of the museum. He then went to stretch his legs and loosen up his shoulders before jumping high in the air before swinging to Manhattan.

From then on, Y/n did his normal patrol; Stopping wannabe thugs, helping the elderly walk across the streets. This time Y/n is swinging around the Upper west side where he saw 2 kids running across the street to catch a balloon, but just on the other side of the road, he saw a delivery truck rushing to get to its destination and was about to run over the 2 kids.

Y/n manages to swoop in just in time grab the kids off the streets and puts them down on the sidewalk.

Y/n: "Hey, now...Didn't your parents ever tell you to look both ways before you cross the streets?"

Kid: "But Spider-man, our Balloon!"

Y/n looks back and saw the balloon about to fly off to the stratosphere, he manages to jump high enough to grab the balloon by its string, Y/n then started to fall back down before spinning around the horizontal street lamp and landing beside the 2 kids.

Y/n: *gives balloon* "Here you go, now you guys stay safe now"

Kids: "Thank you, Mr. Spider-man"

Y/n looks to the clock by the sidewalk and see it was time to call it a day.

Y/n: "Alright, I better head out. Behave yourselves alright"

Y/n then jumps high in the air before swinging back to the museum.

Kids: "Bye-Bye, Mr. Spider-man!"

The museum had officially closed its doors when Y/n returned as he went back to his spot and took the web off his backpack before grabbing his clothes to change into. But before he could slip back into his clothes, his crime app picked up on a silent alarm being triggered in a museum, the museum he's at right now.

Y/n: "What's one more crime"

Tossing his clothes back inside the bag, Y/n scales up the museum before heading to the skylight to get a clear view inside the museum. Swapping his lens vision, he noticed the museum's security systems: Laser grids, pressure plate tiles, all state of the arc for a museum.

Y/n continued his scan to see what triggered the museum's alarms, that's when his eyes landed on the middle of the museum by the newly established diamond exhibit, he saw a silhouette cutting through the diamond's glass casing.

Slipping through the skylight, Y/n crawled on the roof and made his way above the would-be burglar before repelling himself down until he was upside-down just behind the burglar.

Y/n: *clears throat* "You know if you're gonna steal jewelry..."

The silhouette jumped as it was startled by Y/n's sudden appearance, the silhouette then turned around before walking into the moonlight.

Y/n: "...Probably shouldn't dress up as a cat burglar, Ms...."

???: "Aww~ what's wrong, spider?"