(Identity crisis arc) Part 11

The WInter Soldier moves deeper in the street as he tracks Natasha's location, as he makes his way through the cars and the panicking civilians he stops in an open clearing where he looked to the right and hears chatter from behind the car. 

???'s voice: "Taking fire above an expressway. Civilians threatened. Repeat, Civilians Threatened. I make an LZ, 2300 block of Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous, two minutes"

Slowly crouching down, The Winter Soldier went to one of his many pockets and took a silver ball before rolling it towards the car. The ball rolls along the ground, passing under the cars before hitting the bump where the chatter was heard, revealing it to be a recording of Natasha's voice.

Natasha's voice: "Taking fire above an expressway. Civilians threatened. Repeat, Civilians Threatened. I make an LZ, 2300 block of Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous, two minutes"

An explosion then went off, silencing the recording but showing no signs of casualties. The Winter Soldier then heard some running towards him from behind, only to be leg locked by Natasha before extending a chord as she tried to wrap it around his neck. 

The Winter Soldier used his mechanical arm to block the chord from reaching his neck before throwing Natasha off his back, sending her colliding onto a family van. Natasha then went to her jacket pocket and pulled out a small device which she hurls towards The Winter Soldier's mechanical arm, sticking onto it before short-circuiting its systems, leaving it disabled as Natasha quickly runs away. 

He then pulled the disruptor off his arm as it took its time to recalibrate, moving its fingers around before rolling its arms in a clockwise motion. 

Natasha: "Move! Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

As Natasha runs through the crowd, she was near her shoulder, forcing her to move to cover as The Winter Soldier hopped onto the hood of another car and went to finish off Natasha. Luckily Steve runs in just in time to intercept, gaining The Winter Soldier's attention. 

He quickly changes priority and went to strike Steve with his Mechanical arm as he blocks it with his shield, causing a loud 'gong' to ring out upon impact. The Winter Soldier then kicked Steve away, dropping him to the ground before riddling Steve with bullets, only for him to turtle behind his shield and block the oncoming fire. 

When his rifle run out of ammo, The Winter Soldier tossed the rifle aside before reaching to his back and pulling out his Skorpion submachine gun and shooting Steve who ducked behind cover. 

When the Winter Soldier went for a reload, Steve vaults over a car before kicking the SMG out of his hand. The Winter Soldier transitioned to a pistol as he shoots Steve at head-level as he raises his shield around his upper body and moves around his opponent before punching The Winter Soldier in the face. 

Steve then went for a shield bash but the Winter Soldier catches the shield with his mechanical arm and struck Steve in the gut before punching him in the face and moves the shield around to force Steve to his back, but he manages to flip to his feet as he was forced to let go of the shield. 

Steve went to punch the Winter Soldier on his sides, but he uses his newly acquired shield to block Steve's attack before punching him away with his mechanical arm, sending him back. The Winter Soldier then hurls the shield at Steve with inhuman speed, forcing him to dodge the attack as the shield dents through a van. 

Steve then ran towards The Winter Soldier who brandishes a knife and went to swipe at Steve, which he blocks before sending a strike of his own which the Winter Soldier blocks also. 

They then went back and forth, throwing and blocking punches as The Winter Soldier maneuvers around his knife, tossing it in the air before catching it with his other arm and continuing his assault.