(Black cat arc) Part 4

Hammerhead walks into the light, wordlessly demanding silence in his presence as Ryan, Felicia, and the Goons alike collectively remained silent. 

Hammerhead: "What's all this commotion about"

Goon: "Boss, it's just-"

Felicia: "You're 24 grand short you prick!"

Ryan: "FELICIA!"

The goons snarled as they went to draw their weapons but Hammerhead raised his hand and gestured for them to stand down.

Hammerhead: "The diamond?"

Ryan hangs the pendant by the chain and gives it to Hammerhead, laying it on his extended palm before retracting it as he began to inspect the pendant. 

Hammerhead: "Give them 12 grand"

Felicia: "What?!"

Ryan: "Sir, with all due respect. That is not the amount we'd agreed upon"

Hammerhead: "I asked for the diamond pendant within the day. My boys were greedy by taking a grand per hour, where it should be grand for 2 hours"

Felicia stared daggers towards Hammerhead as she went to brandish her claws once again but Ryan promptly stops her before it would make matters worse.

Hammerhead: "You're lucky I'm still paying you rather than shooting you on the spot"

Ryan: "Thank you, sir. IF you would please pay us the arranged amount we'd be on our way"

Hammerhead nods towards one of his goons, who clicks his tongue before handing Ryan 12 grand in a paper bag.

Ryan: "Thank you for your time"

Ryan then puts the paper bag under his arm before closing the metal briefcase and carried it out of the room with Felicia slowly behind. 

Hammerhead: "How are we with the goods down at the park?"

Goon: "Well, Freddie and Sal were en route to the package. Some of our guys are with them too, so they should be back within the hour"

Hammerhead: "Good..."

Hammerhead then made his way to the Goon who clicked his tongue and grabbed him by the shoulder before headbutting the goon with his forehead, causing a loud crack to be heard as the goon dropped lifeless on the ground. 

The Goons looked mortified by the body before looking up and seeing Hammerhead with a bloody forehead, he went to his pocket and grabbed his handkerchief, and wipes the blood off.

Hammerhead: "Clean this up, and if I hear one more noise when you weren't told. You'd end up the same as him, do you understand!!?"

The goons nodded before running to the body and dragging it out of the room. 

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

After figuring out more about the crime families, Y/n heard more footsteps heading towards the entrance of the tent. 

Y/n: "Hey, Yuri I gotta go. Do you mind calling in some cops by the amusement park"

Yuri's voice: "You know, you have to call 911 for that"

Y/n: "Technically, I am"

Yuri's voice: "Touche, okay I'll send an anonymous tip then"

Y/n: "Thanks, Yuri"

After hanging up the call, Y/n jumps and stuck himself onto the fabric of the tent to hide as several more of Hammerhead's goons storm into the tent.

Goon: "What the hell happened in here!?"