(The Amazing Y/n L/n arc) Part 6

As Wanda holds onto Pietro's spasming body, Vision carefully administers the anti-toxin through Pietro's mouth. After carefully administering the anti-toxin, Pietro's body starts to slowly calm down, the purple veins start to fade away, and the sweating and breathing start to regulate. 

Wanda: *sigh* "Thank goodness it worked"

Vision: "Indeed, it looks as though his vitals are starting to normalize. I think it's best we should let him rest"

Wanda: "Right, of course"

Wanda and Vision stepped out of the room and head toward the kitchen to get something to drink. Sitting by the kitchen counter, Wanda sat on an island as Vision poured her a glass of milk. 

Using her telekinetic powers, Wanda surrounds the glass with scarlet energy before lifting the glass off the counter and twirling the milk around the glass. She then floats the glass close to her and took a sip of her milk. 

Vision: "I see you have gotten used to your powers"

Wanda: "I sort of have to at this point"

Vision: "Well, I think you're doing a tremendous job"

Wanda: "Thanks..."

Wanda then took another sip of her drink as Vision ponders his next move.

Vision: "Wanda..."

Wanda: "Yeah, Viz?"

Vision: "I was wondering if maybe you want to go out tomorrow morning"

Wanda: "Vision, are you asking me out?"

Vision: "Not particularly. I merely wish to understand you in a deeper sense, plus it could be a good opportunity to clear our minds"

Wanda: "I don't know..."

Wanda then looks back slightly at her brother's sleeping frame. 

Wanda: "It's just...I'm worried about him"

Vision: "You're brother has gone through worse, and knowing him this wouldn't be his last. We could worry about him later..."

Vision, without warning, placed his hand over Wanda's.

Vision: "I'm worried about you, Wanda"

Wanda: *sigh* "Alright, sure"

Wanda and Vision then left the kitchen to head into their separate rooms, with Wanda taking a good night's sleep while Vision maintains 'vision' of Pietro's recovering state.

(The Next Day)

Y/n: "HOLY SHIT!!!"

Y/n stood by the entrance to the Alchemax Expo, watching as people float on platforms, become invisible, and even walk on walls with their inventions. 

Y/n: "This expo is amazing!"

Y/n then runs off to admire more of what the expo has to offer as Peter along with the rest of his friends followed after him. 

Gloria: "Man, he can really change his mood with a flick of a switch"

Peter: "He couldn't help but be excited when it comes to inventions sometimes"

MJ: "Remember guys, we're here for Y/n. Even if you guys get bored, try to suck it in as hard as you can"

Betty: "You know are starting to sound like parents ever since you started dating"

Miles: "Yeah, what's up with that?"

Peter; "Guys, come on. Don't make it awkward"

MJ: "Why? You don't plan on popping the question, Tiger?"