(Wilson Fisk arc) Part 6

Y/n: "Now then...I guess I should start at the beginning"

Matt: "Yes, that would be appreciated"

After their slight altercation and a bit of cleaning up, Y/n is now sitting in front of Matt as he sits up straight behind his desk while Y/n slouches back slightly in his seat.

Y/n: "My name's Y/n L/n, I just turned 16, I was born in Queens and I come to Nelson and Murdock in hopes of helping me with my case"

Matt: "And why did you come to Nelson and Murdock? Why do you think that we are fit for this case?"

Y/n: "Other than the fact that other Law firms aren't gonna help me, you were kind of my only choice"

Matt: "Typically the other Law firms are gonna stay away from your case and for good reason. Wilson Fisk is a powerful man with dozens of people backing him, winning against him in court is close to impossible"

Y/n: "But you and I both know he's not, he's an ordinary man. If we could beat him through the system people will start to open their eyes to who he really is, just a man"

Matt: "Mr. L/n, what you're asking from us is just too difficult. You are asking us to risk ourselves all because of your spite for the man, so unless you have indisputable evidence that we could use against Wilson Fisk, I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

Y/n: *sigh* "You drive a hard bargain"

Reaching over to his pocket, Y/n pulled out a vial of white powder which Matt was quickly caught off guard by. Y/n then placed the vial down on Matt's desk before sitting back in his chair, Matt hovered around his desk until he felt the vial in his desk. 

Matt grabbed the vial and took off the cap before placing a little bit of the powder in his hand and began rubbing it in his hands, he was about to take a sniff of the powder but Y/n quickly stops him from doing so.

Y/n: "I wouldn't recommend sniffing that if I were you, I don't think your senses could handle recreational drugs"

Matt: "Is it cocaine?"

Y/n: "It is, surprised you got that just from the texture"

Matt: "Where did you get this?"

Y/n: "In Fisk's newly announced projects"

Matt: "The construction site in the news?"

Y/n: "I did some digging and picked up something strange in one of the cement mixes"

Matt: "He uses the cement mix to mask his illegal drugs..."

Y/n: "A bit of processing, I picked up the substance in the cement, and Bob's your drug dealer"

Y/n then leaned forward in his chair and spoke in a deep tone to Matt.

Y/n: "I'm telling you, there is something big that's going on. And I want to be the one to break it wide open"

Matt: "This certainly is huge information, Mr. L/n. I'll make sure to get on it"

Y/n: "Thanks, Matt. I know I could count on you"

Matt: "In the meantime, I suggest you lay low until this all blows over. Fisk must have eyes and ears everywhere"

Y/n: "Not to worry, I'll stick to the web until you've taken care of it"

Matt then stood up along with Y/n as Matt leads Y/n to the door to his office. The two leave Matt's office, Foggy and Karen looked over with interest as Matt extends his hand to Y/n which he graciously shook.

Matt: "Thank you for choosing Nelson and Murdock. We'll make sure that our services could be satisfactory to your demands"

Y/n: "I appreciate this, truly Mr. Murdock. I hope that all of this would be resolved soon"