(The Amazing Y/n L/n arc) Finale

Tombstone threw a sluggish swing, Y/n leans to the side and punched Tombstone in the abdomen before throwing a hook to Tombstone's cheek, forcing him down on his knee. 

Tombstone: "Man, my tongue feels kinda funny, is it supposed to feel funky?"

Y/n: "I guess, it's probably just the aftertaste of this fist in your face"

Tombstone: *scoff* "Always one for the jokes"

Tombstone pushes himself back up to his feet and cups both his hands and went to slam down onto Y/n, he intercepts the slow attack by performing an uppercut to Tombstone's exposed face, dazing him as he gave a one-two combo to his stomach before shooting a web to his face and pulling him forward. 

In the same motion, Y/n jumped and performed a crescent kick, hitting Tombstone on the cheek as he corkscrews in the air before plummeting down while Y/n lands in his usual 3-point stance. 

Tombstone: *pant* "Hey, you wouldn't wanna...take a break, would 'ya?"

Y/n: "Aww...Is someone getting tired? Someone must've skipped their cardio"

Tombstone: *hmph* "Guess not"

Noticing his tire iron on the side, Tombstone swiped his tool off the ground and winds his arm up before slamming it down onto Y/n. He flips out of the way just in time, causing the tire iron to only crash onto the tiled floor, causing dust to pick up due to the force exerted. 

With Tombstone blinded, Y/n kicks him on the chin with enough force to send Tombstone hovering off the ground. He quickly lands and shoots two webs beside Tombstone, sticking onto the wall directly behind him before Y/n digs his feet to the floor and began pulling his upper body back. 

Once he had generated enough tension on the webs, Y/n shoots forward towards Tombstone, and with that momentum he drop-kicks Tombstone, sending him flying across the room and slamming against the wall. 

When Tombstone slammed against the cement wall, a sickening crack was heard over his shoulder. He went to touch his shoulder to assess the damage but immediately retracts when a shock of pain jolts up his system. He manages to brace himself and grabs onto his dislocated shoulder and pops it back into place, before finally leaning back against the wall.

With his opponent seemingly defeated, Y/n drops to one knee panting, taking this downtime to recuperate himself. 

Y/n: "So...is it safe to say that your drug-dealing days are over? Please?"

Tombstone: "Sure...For now"

Y/n: "Sweet...Thank god"

Securing his victory, Y/n pushes himself back onto his feet and webs Tombstone onto the wall before making his way over to Pietro who remained sprawled across the floor sleeping while the fight was taking place. 

Y/n: *kicks Pietro's feet* "Oi, get up"

Pietro: "Hmm? DId we win?"

Y/n: "Yeah, no thanks...to you"

Exhaustion quickly caught up to Y/n, prompting his entire body to shut down, causing him to face-plant onto the floor. 

Y/n: *muffled* "I forgot how tiresome it could be being a hero"

Pietro turns towards Y/n and pats him on the back as the two heroes lied down on the busted tile floor while police swarm into the room, seeing the laid-out bikers around them while Tombstone sat comfortably despite Y/n's web restraints. 

(Timeskip) 

Across the building from the Alchemax Expo, our four heroes: Y/n, Pietro, Wanda, and Vision stood atop the rooftop overlooking the scene as police apprehends the bikers, along with Timothy and of course, Tombstone.