(The Amazing Y/n L/n arc) Part 1

A security guard walks along the dark hallway, wearing an Alchemax security uniform, armed only with a flashlight and a pistol, he pushes through the darkness with his torch as he finishes up his patrol.

However, when the security guard walks past a maximum security door, he was unable to see a mechanical tail hanging down just as he walks past. The mechanical tail had an alluring green glow as the tip oozes green fluid as it drips to the floor.

The tail moves back to the ceiling as a silhouette crawls on the wall as if it's waiting for an opportunity to strike. The guard stops abruptly, as he was now faced with a choice to go either left or right to continue his patrol.

Before the guard could move on with his patrol, the silhouette pounced on the guard, pinning him to the floor before piercing him with its tail, injecting the guard with whatever substance inside.

The flashlight rolled across the floor before stopping when it hits a wall, the light shines down onto the guard's body, remaining motionless as the guard's neck has green veins running down on its neck. The light also shined onto the silhouette that stood above the guard, revealing itself to be...

 The light also shined onto the silhouette that stood above the guard, revealing itself to be

The Scorpion

Scorpion then swiped a keycard from the guard before heading over to the maximum-security door and swiped the keycard at the card reader, unlocking the door. The maximum-security door hisses before parting for Scorpion.

A spotlight is seen shining down on a pedestal, seemingly entrancing Scorpion as he walks further inside. As he got closer, he could make out a large vial labeled Widow's kiss.

Scorpion swiped the vial from the pedestal before swapping his vial or poison and replacing it for the one on the pedestal. With the new vial of poison equipped, Scorpion noticed his tail glowed from an entrancing green to a menacing violet.

With his objective seemingly completed, Scorpion makes his way out of the room before making his escape, only for a blue blur to speed past him, causing him to fall to the floor.

Scorpion growls before looking to where the blur ran to and spots Pietro in his Quicksilver suit leaning against the wall with a smug grin.

Pietro: "What? You didn't see that coming?"

Before Scorpion could pounce on Pietro, he uses his speed to run toward Scorpion and uppercuts his chin sending him into the air. While Scorpion was ascending, Pietro grabbed him by the tail before hurling him out of the facility through the window, sending Scorpion rocketing towards the courtyard where he was pinned by a metal crate, courtesy of Wanda as she floats down in front of Scorpion.

As Wanda lands on the ground, Pietro was seen standing by her side a second later.

Pietro: "Remind me again, why we're playing heroes in New York?"

Wanda: *sigh* "Captain Rogers asked us to take care of New York, seeing as its usual protector isn't around to help"

Pietro: "Oh, right..."