(Wilson Fisk arc) Part 8

Peter: "James Wesley..."

Y/n: "What's that?"

Peter: "HIs name, it's James Wesley"

Peter and I are now processing every data 'James Wesley' has on his phone.

Y/n: "What else does it say?"

Peter: "Holy crap..." 

Y/n: "What, what is...Oh, shiiiit!"

On the screen were dozens of financial records to shady-looking businesses along with dozens of chat logs regarding 'Cleaning Services'. We also found previous expenses regarding the illegal smuggling of firearms along with several dealings for the secret stash of illegal drugs.

Peter: "Y/n...I think you just knocked out the right-hand man of Wilson Fisk"

Y/n: "YOU THINK!!?"

Peter: "With this...we can take Fisk down with all of this!"

Y/n: "But there's just one thing..."

Peter: "Right...the 'how' we got it is not exactly legal per se. The safest bet is probably just  to say speculation"

Y/n: "But what if it doesn't have to be? what if there was someone who can testify that this is all true?"

Peter: "I mean that could be enough, but who would stand up to someone like Fisk?"

Y/n: "You know...I think I know someone who could"

Peter looked at me intrigued as I looked out the window to see it still dark out.

Y/n: "If I could get there quick enough I might still catch them still awake"

I went over to my mask and put it on before making my way towards the window.

Peter: "Another restless night for the Spider-man?"

Y/n: "No rest for the Spider"

I pull up the window and perch up by the frame before looking back at Peter.

Y/n: "If May comes looking for me..."

Peter: "I'll tell her you're out in the city"

Y/n: "Thanks again Pete, I mean it"

Peter gave me a thumbs-up as he began focusing on the computer. I scoffed at his action before jumping out the window and thwipping out a web and began swinging to Manhattan. 

[3rd POV]

Y/n arrives on a rooftop overlooking a hospital at Hell's kitchen. He uses his visor and scanned the hospital for his targets, he went and scanned each floor from his position until his scanner highlighted two figures in green that are laying on two separate hospital beds two floors down from his position. 

Y/n: "That must be them. I should probably call Matt...but how?"

???: "You called?"

Y/n turned around as Matt lands on the roof with Y/n.

Daredevil: "Oh, that reminds me...Here"

Matt went to the pocket of his suit and pull out Y/n's phone before crouching down on the edge and began listening in. Y/n rejoiced after receiving his phone in one piece, sighing in relief as he unlocked his phone. 

Y/n: "31%...Battery saver coming in clutch"

After unlocking his phone, Y/n went to his crime system app and began piggybacking on the servers.