(Spider-verse arc) Finale

[3rd POV]

Peter is saddened by the news of not going back home, but their attention was pulled by a thunderstrike causing a large silhouette to appear before them. They look behind them to see Kingpin staring at the three Spiders threateningly.

Peter: "Well, no use moping about it now." *glitch*

Peter stumbled forward as he glitches with more severity but Y/n quickly caught him before he fell.

Y/n: "I'll take care of Peter, You deal with Kingpin."

Miles nods before they swing away and deal with their situation. On a much safer rooftop, Y/n sets Peter down as he propped his back up so he's sitting up, leaning on the wall near the roof entrance.

Peter:*cough*"This is it. It's the end of the line for me."

Y/n: "Save the sappy shit for later."

Y/n took off his dimensional hopper and placed it around Peter's wrist.

Peter: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "What most people couldn't do, save Spider-man."

Y/n then secured the hopper to Peter's wrist dampening his glitching but at the same time, Y/n glitched frantically causing him to spasm on the ground.

Peter: "Y/n!"

Y/n:*strained*"I'm fine...Just not used to the kick is all."

Y/n and Peter looked up in time to see a train fly by above them as they see Miles and Kingpin battling inside of it.

Y/n: Oh you gotta be- again with the trains! *to peter* You stay and rest up, I'll go help Miles.

Y/n webs to the bottom of the train before swinging to help Miles. The fight isn't looking so well for Miles, however. Having a hard time fighting in a closed environment, he busts a hole through the side of the train before crawling out to take a breather.

His rest was short-lived by Kingpin busting through another train cabin before coming face-to-face with Miles once more.

Kingpin: "You're not stopping me, not today!"

Miles: "I am stopping this, right now!"

The two ran up to each other as Kingpin wind up a downward punch, which Miles dodges before kicking his chin sending him back before retaliating by throwing a car. Miles successfully dodges his attack and sends out a punch with his right arm but was caught by Kingpin, he tries to go for the other arm but catches that as well.

Miles turned to the control room to see his father before turning back just to get headbutted by Kingpin, he went down before pulling a taxi towards him as it hits Kingpin on the back, but Kingpin turned quickly enough to catch the vehicle before hurling it towards Miles who then fell out of the train along with the taxi. He was saved from the fall by Y/n who sticks Miles to a building before swinging around the train and kick Kingpin off as they fall to the collider together.

Y/n placed Kingpin in front of him, punching him in the face a few times before slamming him to a crane. Kingpin then rolled off and began choking Y/n before giving a hook of his own before landing on the taxi. Y/n arched his back in pain, from Kingpin's crushing bodyweight to the glitching that was accompanied as he landed on the taxi.

He fought through the glitching as he kicks Kingpin off of him before continuing their decent punching each other while they do. Kingpin then deflects one of Y/n's punches before holding him by the throat as he slams him down the Brookly bridge.

Y/n then looked to his side to see Peter watching over the fight, his eyes glued to Y/n as to what he'll do next. Y/n glitched out, forcing him on his knees but fights through it and cups his hands together before with a yell, swings it down towards Kingpin. Y/n followed it up with a left hook before dealing out a right hook.