(Guy in the chair arc) Finale

I swing through Manhattan as fast as possible and made my way to STARK tower, I look over and noticed the contraption that's built on top is starting to power up

Y/n: "Come on Y/n, Faster!" 

I web-zipped towards a water tower and launched myself higher into the air before dive-bombing to increase my speed before shooting another web to a building, decreasing the time and effort to reach STARK Tower.

Once the contraption was in my sights, I zipped myself to the top and perched on the side of the tallest point of the contraption. From there I was now looking down on Manhattan from this vantage point, and just below me, I had come face to face with the Lizard. I look over to the side to see Peter barely clinging on to his life.

Y/n: *thought* "Hang on, just a little longer Buddy"

Y/n: "Your Car insurance selling days are over, Geico!"

Lizard: *hiss* "Spider-man..."

Y/n: "THis could only go one way, so why don't you just save us all the trouble and just surrender?"

Lizard: "I'm afraid not...My plan is so close to coming to fruition. And nothing is going to stop me from having my kingdom!" 

He then whipped its head towards Peter and hissed an order at him.

Lizard: "Begin the Inator!"

Peter: "Yeah...about that"

Peter opened a hatch that's on his contraption and began sabotaging it, pulling out wires and destroying the Arduino's. This enrages the Lizard, causing him to whip its tail and send Peter off the roof. 

Acting quickly, I pushed myself off of my perch and dived after Peter. I manage to grab him and swing back up top, I laid him down near the entrance to a penthouse before turning back to the lizard who is taking a container filled with green fluid. I look back over at Peter to see if he'll be alright and gave me an encouraging smile.

Peter: "Go get 'em, Spider-man"

I nod towards Peter and swing off towards The Lizard. When he got the container out of the contraption, I quickly pulled it off of its hands and tossed it towards the top of an antenna, and webbed it out of its reach before landing behind the reptile.

We then began our staredown, we circled each other as I began looking at any possible spots that I should prioritize. 

Y/n: "Can't seem to do it the easy way now, can't you?"

Lizard: "Pesky little humans, soon you will realize the mercy I would've given you under my rule"

Y/n: "No-one is going under who's rule. Because like I said, there's only one way this will end. And it's with me winning this fight!"

Lizard: "We'll see about that, *hiss* Spider-man"

[3rd POV]

Y/n and the Lizard then stopped and proceeded to their stances, Y/n went into a 3-point stance as the Lizard seems to prepare to pounce on me. He let out a battle cry and ran towards his opponent, The Lizard hurls itself towards Y/n but manages to slide under the attack and teleport away.

Confused, The Lizard began looking around, scouring Y/n's position. Only for him to reappear above him and send out a kick towards its jaw just as it looked towards him. The Lizard tried to swipe at Y/n, only for him to slide under his attack before pushing himself off and punching the Lizard at the back of the head.

As Y/n was in mid-air, The Lizard tried grabbing Y/n, only for him to shoot a web at the top of the contraption and use it to swing towards the Lizard and kick him in the chin. Once the Lizard was down, Y/n began wrapping the Lizard with his webs.