(Wilson Fisk arc) Part 4

My eyes slowly flutter awake, the sound of a calm beat against my ear along with a tickling wind hitting against my skin boosts my willingness to wake up.  When I regained my senses, I noticed the rhythmic beat came from a slow heaving chest and the tickling wind came from someone currently snoring cutely slightly above me.

Y/n: (Hmm, we must've slept through the day)

I move my head little by little till I could look up and am immediately met with a sleeping Gwen who is snoring quietly as she hugs my head like a plushie.

Y/n: "Oh, she looks adorable. I should take a picture"

I went to the pockets of my sweatpants to try and fish out my phone, only not to feel it there.

Y/n: "Where the hell is it?"

I began looking around, even peeking around the sleeping Gwen carefully as to not wake her up. My eyes widen in surprise to see my phone by her nightstand but not only my phone, but my Interdimensionall Hopper manages laid by the nightstand also by my phone.

Y/n: "How the hell did that get-?"

???: "Gwen, you in there?"

Y/n: "Oh shit..."

I heard a knock by the door along with a voice of a father, more specifically, Gwen's father. The thought of his daughter dating a supposed dead man might not sit too well with the guy, and I wouldn't want to stick around to find out what he'd do, he might call the police, an ambulance, or worse Ghostbusters.

Y/n: "Do Ghostbusters exist? I wouldn't want to find out even if they are!"

Now like any other high school trope, here I am the supposed boyfriend trying to slip away from the girlfriend's home at the sight of their father. Only this time the boyfriend is supposed to be dead and here he was sleeping it up with his daughter.

I tried to pull Gwen's arms off of my head, but it only serves to tighten further. Like a vice trying to crush my head as she holds me in place close to her. I heard the door open and I was nowhere close to my only tool for escape.

Footsteps followed soon after and here's when I decided to such it up and accept the situation that befell me.

George: "Gwen, I've been calling you downstairs and you weren't answering. Is something...wrong?"

George then walks in on me deep in Gwen's clutches as she looks innocent while asleep as I shot an awkward smile in his direction.

Y/n: "So...Uhh...Nice weather we're having, amirite?"

A few seconds later George began wobbling around before plopping hard into the ground, the force and sound were enough to startle Gwen awake.

Gwen: *groan* "What's going on? Hmm? *looks to the ground* Dad!"

Y/n: "Alright, and this is just a guess. But I may have killed George due to shock"

(Timeskip)

After George recovered from his quick faint, he along with Gwen and I sat by the dinner table, George sat in front of us as Gwen and I fidget in our chair at his stern expression.

Y/n: "This is so not the Boyfriend meeting the Father moment I thought I'd see myself in"

George: *sigh* "So let me get this straight. You're telling me THIS Y/n is from another dimension"

Gwen: "Yes, Dad. that's correct"

George: "And he looks and acts exactly like Y/n but with a slight difference that made him different from the one we know?"