(Avengers Arc) Part 4

Y/n and Tony were standing around the room amazed, the contents of 'The L/n File' plastered around the two with more detailed descriptions about the Tesseract, even Project [Redacted] is shown to be Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S and the scientific discoveries they had made with it that were kept hidden from the world, including S.H.I.E.L.D.

Y/n: "Woah...This is insane"

Tony: "How did you do that?"

Y/n: "Hmm? Did what?"

Tony: "Their firstborn, How did you know the name of D/n and M/n L/n's firstborn?"

Y/n: "It's because I am, their firstborn"

Tony: "Wait, hold on. What's your name again?"

Y/n: "Oh, I never really gotten the chance to introduce myself. My name is Y/n L/n, it's an honor to meet you"

Tony: "Y/n L/n...Well I'll be"

Y/n: "Is there something wrong?"

Tony: "No, nothing it's just...Wow! You know you gave me a hard time"

Y/n: "Hard time, I don't know what you-"

Tony then placed an arm around Y/n's shoulder before going over to a workbench nearby.

Tony: "No really, I had to look up every catalog my father had about the L/n's and none of them have a lick of a hint of your existence"

They then reached the workbench and sat down face-to-face.

Tony: "It's just that, My father, Howard has been so talkative about the L/n family and their contribution to the point I feel like he doesn't shut up about them"

Y/n: "Did they ever talk about what they were like?"

Tony: "Oh, all the time. From how proficient they are from their work, the maintenance of their lab, and not to mention their ethics which, between you and me is a little-"

Y/n: "I meant personally!"

Y/n unintentionally raised his voice at Tony, surprising him as Y/n took a deep breath and renewed his stance.

Y/n: "I meant what were they like, as in personality-wise not their work-life"

Tony: *clears throat* "Well, I couldn't remember much. Just that they were kind and loving to each other, friendly to those close to them, and I bet they'll love and cherish you and what you've become right now"

Y/n: "Thanks, Mr. Stark...it means a lot to me"

Tony: "Alright, let's skip past the sappy stuff. You, sir, have officially impressed me, and that's no easy feat"

Y/n: "Really? How come?"

Tony: "Remember my comment about your analysis being 'that of Ph.D. scientists'"

Y/n: 'yeah, and you said it wasn't enough for you which led you calling up the Pentagon to arrest me"

Tony: "How about we gloss over the part where I almost arrest you and into the part where I said about you"

Y/n: "'My analysis is that of-'"

Tony: "'-a P.h.D scientists' now notice I said 'scientists', plural, and you're like what? How old are you?"

Y/n: "I'm 15"

Tony: "15? Wow, I was sprier at your age"

Y/n: "Well I wasn't exactly blessed with a fortune so..."

Tony: "Wealth aside, this brings me to my next point that I just so happen to have thought of now. How do you feel working for me as an assistant?"