(The Amazing Y/n L/n arc) Part 3

After sharing their meal, Y/n and Vision walked out of the shwarma place as they were ready to part ways.

Y/n: "Well, Thanks for the night out, Vision. I think I needed to get out of the house anyways"

Vision: "indeed it has, I do hope you take my words into consideration"

Y/n: "I know...I'll give you an answer when I've come up with one"

Vision: "That's all I ask"

Vision then went flying back to Avengers Tower but abruptly stops and turns back to Y/n.

Vision: "Pardon me, but could I ask for your favor?"

Y/n: "I guess, why?"

Vision: "Pietro's been poison"

Y/n: "Jesu-And you didn't begin with that?"

Vision: "My main goal was to help you at first, then once you're fully recovered you will be able to help me"

Y/n: "So everything you said before was all just so I was in a position to help you save Pietro?"

Vision: "No, what I said before was genuine. Please don't let this situation discredit all we've gone through for the past 5 minutes"

Y/n: *sigh* "I guess you're right. So what do you want my help for?"

Vision: "There's a company, called Alchemax. Are you familiar with them?"

Y/n: "I've heard of them, yeah"

Vision: "They seem to have developed an experimental weapon and Pietro is in its effects"

Y/n: "So you want me to help make you an anti-toxin to help cure Pietro"

Vision: "Precisely"

Y/n: "Alright, I'd probably get the formula for the anti-toxin in Alchemax's servers"

Vision: "How long will it take for you to complete all your necessary tasks?"

Y/n: "Give me a couple of days, think he could last that long?"

Vision: "I'll make sure he does"

Vision was about to fly away once again, but abruptly stops once again.

Vision: "Oh, one more thing. About the clothes that I'm borrowing-"

Y/n: "Keep 'em, I'm sure Peter wouldn't miss a black sweater and beige pants"

Vision: "Very well, have a pleasant evening. You've been wonderful company"

Y/n: "As do you"

With that, Vision finally flies away, leaving Y/nalone on the sidewalk. Y/n pulls out his phone to check the time.

Y/n: "It's getting late, I should probably head back"

Putting his phone away, Y/n begins his trek home only to spot what seems to be a silhouette of a woman standing atop a buiiding.

Y/n then looked inwards, rummaging through his thoughts, and pondered his next move. He began weighing his options and the consequences that might happen, after taking a short while to consider he began to make his decision.

Atop the roof of an apartment, a woman with blonde hair wearing a beanie and scarf is seen standing on the edge, contemplating. The sound of cars beeping in the distance and the constant walking of pedestrians filled her ears, seemingly oblivious of the scene that is about to transpire.

With one last breath, the woman seemingly accepted her decision and went to take a step forward, only for a hand to grab her by the shoulder, stopping her. The woman looks over and saw Y/n looking at her with a solemn look on his face.