Ch. 2 Chaos Rising

COLOSSEUM
[3×02]

WHILE DEREK AND ISAAC WERE OKAY WITH WORKING WITH PETER AS LONG AS HE WAS HELPING THEM, neither were willing to ask Ayla to do the same. Both knew she would if need-be, but neither wanted to be the one to ask. So the she-wolf ended up making Stiles come pick her up from the loft and drive her to school. The two were currently sitting together, looking through her sketches. Derek had finished what he was doing with Peter and Isaac, and had came to the school at Scott's request.

Allison and Lydia were currently showing him the markings left on their wrists by the girl Isaac had asked about. "I don't see anything," Derek told them.

"Look again," Scott said.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek wondered.

"Because I've seen it. If I can just find the damn page," Ayla told him as her and Stiles continued to look through the three different sketchbooks she had brought.

"If Ayla's seen it, then it has to be important in some way," Scott told him.

"Ayla saw a butterfly that landed on her head the other day. Half of what she sees is useless," Derek argued.

"Hey!" the she-wolf snapped. "That butterfly's name was Elio and he was not useless."

Scott couldn't decide whether he wanted to smile at that or if he wanted to sigh in defeat. "That- that wasn't really helpful, Ayla," he told her.

The she-wolf glared at both, before standing up. "I know I have it somewhere," she said, looking in her bag.

"Here!" Stiles exclaimed, handing her the sketch book he had been looking through.

"Ha!" Ayla yelled in triumph. She took the book from Stiles and walked over to the other four. "Here. Same symbol."

"You could have just seen it because you were seeing this exact moment," Derek reminded.

"They're trying to help," Scott told him.

"I know she is," Derek said, gesturing to his niece. "But these two?" He turned to Allison and Lydia. He pointed to the strawberry blonde. "This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you."

"She apologized for that," Ayla told him.

"And this one," Derek continued, turning to Allison. "Who shot about thirty arrows into my pack." The Argent and Hale glared at each other.

"Okay, all right. Now, come on. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction," Stiles told everyone.

"My mother died," Allison pointed out, continuing to glare at the oldest Hale.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me," Derek told her.

"That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you," Allison told him.

"You want to help?" he asked. "Find something real." Derek then walked towards the door, Scott following after him.

|

Time was running out to find Erica and Boyd, and Peter had barely gotten anything out of Isaac. So, everyone decided that they would go to Deaton. The vet currently had Scott, Stiles and both of the Hales filling up a tub with ice while he talked to Isaac about what they were gonna do.