Ch. 10 Monstrous

DEADPOOL
[4×10]

HOW WAS IT THE SECOND PIPER RETURNED TO BEACON HILLS SHE WAS ALREADY BACK IN DEADPOOL DRAMA? She had been in Palo Alto to try to be there for her girlfriend for the past few days. They had been driving past the high school on their way home when both had noticed the familiar werewolf being chased there. And of course, they had had to go help him.

Both ran across the lacrosse field towards Brett and whoever was with him. The two had several crossbows point at them. One of the arrows flew through the air, and Kira slashed out her katana, cutting it in half before it could hit Brett. Him and the girl with him looked at both her and Piper in surprise. "Run!" the two girls told them. Both did as asked.

Kira then turned to Piper. "Go!" she told her. Piper sent the other girl a look. "Go!" Kira ordered. She sighed and took off after Brett and the girl. Kira then turned back towards the arrows that were flying towards her.

|

While the kitsune and her girlfriend were having a rough evening, their she-wolf friend was having a rather boring one. There was a pencil in Ayla's hand as she sat next to Braeden on her bed. Derek was sat on the other side of the woman. Surprisingly, he was the only one with his eyes on the TV that was currently playing one of Ayla's favorite movies. Braeden was busy looking through Ayla's sketchbooks.

After discovering that Braeden had never watched Mama Mia! before, Ayla had decided to make her watch it. But they still had Kate on the loose along with the deadpool, meaning they still had priorities. Braeden had thought that maybe the seer would have something that would point her towards where Kate was hiding.

And Ayla was trying to use her seer abilities to figure out who the Benefactor was. So far, she had filled a whole page with images of flames, and she was currently sketching out what she was pretty certain was Eichen House.

"Is this you?" Braeden asked the she-wolf.

Ayla glanced over the woman's shoulder at the drawing of a black wolf. "No. I just started seeing it a few months back," Ayla told her. The wolf had been in a few dreams for a while now. But with everything else going on, it hadn't been something she focused on.

She reached into the bag of cheddar popcorn next to her. Lucifer was sitting between her and Braeden, and stood up as he saw her pull a piece from the bag. "No," Ayla said, popping the piece of popcorn into her mouth. Lucifer gave her his pleading eyes. "It's bad for you," Ayla told him.

Derek grabbed the bag and pulled a piece out. He held it out to the cat, who looked at the man, clearly suspicious. Ayla rolled her eyes. "He won't take it from you," she told her uncle. But then Lucifer pounced forward, eating the peice of popcorn off Derek's hand, and running back over to Ayla and Braeden. "Lucy!" Ayla scolded. She then turned to her uncle. "Stop trying to kill my cat!"

"Stop letting him destroy my loft," Derek replied. Ayla rolled her eyes and moved the bag of popcorn out of his reach.

Dancing Queen began to play as the credits started to roll, and Braeden glanced up from the drawing of a wolf in front of her. "I just missed that whole ending," she admitted.