Ch. 11 Alpha Pact

SACRIFICE
[3×11]

FEELING DEFEATED, BOTH TEENAGERS MADE THEIR WAY BACK INTO THE HOSPITAL. They headed back to where they had seen Derek and started trying to wake him up. Stiles smacked him repeatedly. Ayla didn't even protest. He was getting some anger out.

"Derek! Derek, come on!" He shook the alpha for a moment, before slapping him again. Derek remained unconscious, so Stiles formed a fist. Derek caught his arm before he could swing. The alpha then looked at Stiles in confusion. His gaze shifted to Ayla, who was quietly crying next to him. But no one else was in the elevator.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom," Stiles explained.

"She took her?" Derek questioned.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we've gotta get you the hell out of here," Stiles told him, pulling him up into a sitting position.

"What about Cora?" Derek wondered.

|

They left Stiles at the hospital so that he could talk to the police. Derek and Ayla both went to get Cora from the Argents and Isaac. Derek pulled the car up next to Argent's. Allison, her father and Isaac were all standing outside their vehicle talking when the two Hales got out.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison wondered. Her eyes fell on Ayla, and she quickly noticed the tear streaks on her friend's face.

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now," Derek told her as he picked up Cora out of the other car.

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris Argent asked.

Isaac opened the door of Derek's car and the alpha placed his sister inside. "Jennifer took Melissa," Derek told them. The three of them were quiet for a moment, absorbing that information and what it meant.

"What about Scott?" Allison questioned. The alpha just continued to move back towards the front seat and Ayla remained quiet. "Where's Scott?" Allison asked again, raising her voice.

"He's gone," Ayla told her, opening her car door again.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Allison wondered.

"I mean he left with Deucalion," Ayla snapped. The two girls looked at each other for a moment, before Ayla got in the car with her uncle.

"Isaac," Derek called when he realized the beta hadn't gotten in.

He hesitated another moment. "Isaac, get in the car," Ayla told him. The words came out more as a plea than an order, but Isaac just sighed and did as asked.

|

They got Cora back to the loft where Peter was waiting. He had apparently abandoned both his niece and Isaac out of fear of being shot by Chris Argent.

Ayla sat next to her aunt, who they had laid down on Derek's bed. The she-wolf tasted blood as she bit into the inside of her lip. "Ayla," Derek warned. Isaac just watched her in concern.