TO AU Idea

So, I wanted to get your thoughts on something. As you all know, we just got passed Allison's death. In that chapter, Ayla sees her death in a vision, but isn't able to stop it. Now, this book will stay that way and Ayla will continue into the later seasons. But I had an idea of writing an AU to this series where that's not what happened.

Basically, the idea was that Ayla ran out and actually managed to stop the oni from killing Allison. Only, when she does, she ends up being the one who gets killed. She would end up dying just like Allison had. Then this book would start in season one of The Originals with the witches bringing Ayla back to life. She would then be sucked into Mikaelson drama. Piper would eventually join her in New Orleans, along with Allison herself and maybe a few others.

I got the idea from the book Cold Water by gclvendevil, who I already asked for permission to do this plot way back when I started posting season 1 of this series. The first few chapters are kind of a mess, but I think the series would honestly be really fun. I also have an idea for a Legacies book that would come after that I think would be really interesting.

I've already decided which The Originals characters will be love interests for Ayla, Piper and Allison if I do this, but feel free to let me know who you think should be with who.

But let me know your thoughts and I'll let you guys know if I post it!