Ch. 11 Insatiable

ONI
[3×23]

FORTUNATELY FOR PIPER, KIRA AND ALLISON, ALL THREE OF THE WEREWOLVES HAD PASSED OUT. Of course, they had been backed into a corner about to be murdered at that point. But the nogitsune had lost control of them when Scott and Lydia had separated it from Stiles.

Deaton quickly showed up to the high school to make sure the three boys were safe. Piper tried to tune out their gagging as Deaton pulled flies out of each of their throats. Isaac was last, and Piper continued to stare at the floor as the vet got it out.

She didn't look up until Isaac walked over to Allison and Deaton turned off the locker room showers.

"Are they okay now?" Allison wondered.

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction from what was happening to Stiles," Deaton told them.

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asked. "How is that possible?"

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison questioned.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car," Deaton explained.

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aidan asked.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor," Deaton said, his voice unusually sharp.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But if there's two Velmas, how do we know which Velma is our Velma?" Piper spoke up.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now," Deaton told them.

|

"This is a bad idea," Ayla muttered as she stood in the living room with Scott. Stiles was in Scott's room and Melissa was checking him to see if he was okay after materializing out of the floor. They were waiting on Mrs. Yukimura and her oni to show up.

"How else are we supposed to know if it's him?" Scott wondered.

"How are we sure that they will know it's him? These things haven't had the best judgment so far," Ayla reminded.

"He wanted us to do this," Scott told her.

"And if they kill the real Stiles?" Ayla asked.

The alpha didn't respond as they heard a knock at the door. The two looked at each other, neither liking what they were about to do.

Scott let the woman in and then him and Ayla walked back to his room. Stiles looked up at the two from Scott's bed. "Is she here?" he asked.

"Yeah," Scott told him.

"Okay, let's do this," Stiles decided. He glanced at the McCalls and Hale. All three were just frowning at each other as they thought about how badly this could go. "Guys, we have to do this," he told them.

The three of them reluctantly helped him to the living room, where the woman was waiting. "Do you recognize me?" she asked.

Kira and Piper suddenly ran in, having been told what was going on by Deaton. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come," Stiles told them.