DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.

This story contains adult language and content that is not suitable for minors and may not be suitable for some adult readers.

MY STORIES HERE IN WATTPAD ARE ONLY DRAFTS/ UNEDITED SO EXPECT MISSPELLINGS, TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE STORY! ⚓

_________________________________________

Note:

This story is a romance with a hint of fantasy. I was inspired with the bunch of novels I've read these past months and decided to make my own story.

Pirates and ships were one of my favorite themes.

Please bear with the story. There will be a lot of discrepancy, inappropriate terms, typographical and grammatical error but let us be assured that it will not affect the flow of the story. I'll be editing them as soon as I have time.

The main setting of this story took place in a parallel universe with a different era. So, since it's a parallel universe, anything could be different from ours.

Thank you and enjoy reading!

Yours, Karydeea

Started: July 26, 2020
Finished: January 17, 2021