Chapter 2

Preston's POV

I get up and see Rob is still asleep. I shake him and try to get him up. He wines a little and curled into a ball tighter. "Come on Robbie its time to get up" I tell him but he shakes his head no. So I pick him up like you would a kid and he wrapped his legs around me. I rub my hand threw his hair and he purrs a little. I sit him on the couch and go get him a bowl of cereal. I give him the bowl and he starts eating. "OK Rob the pack wants to do a little team meeting and were going" I tell him. He looks at me fear visible on his face and shakes his head no. "Its OK I will be with you the whole time" I tell him and he nods. "Finish your cereal then we will pack" I tell him. He finishes his cereal and hands me the bowl. "You can put it up" I tell him. He nods and goes to put it away. He comes back and we walk to our room. I hand him one of my suitcases and he starts to pack. "Pack enough for one week alright" I get no responce but thats normal. He sits his bag on my bed and looks at me. "You all done" I ask he nods and watches me finish packing. I get done and sit my stuff next to his and sit by him. He hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder. "We get to fly on a plane" I tell him. He puts his head deeper in my neck. "Its OK. You will be fine. I promise" I tell him. "Come on let's get our stuff in the car." He nodds and grabs his stuff and I grab mine. We put are stuff in the car and I go to lock the door. Rob stops me and runs in. He comes back out after a minute with mine and his phones. "Oh thanks" I tell him. He hands me my phone and gets in the passenger side. I got on the drivers side and started the car. We arrive at the airport and wait for are flight to be called. When it gets called I grab Robs hand and lead him to the terminal. We bored are flight and we have the windows seat and its just us in the three seats. He looks at me then out the window. He looks really scared hes not used to meeting new people. Well I hope it all goes well.
XXXX
Second chapter done yay! Bye bye guys