Chapter 42

Preston's POV

I carry Rob inside and sit us down on the couch. "Its OK, Mitch just got jeolous that Jerome was paying more attention to you than him" I tell Rob and he nods. I lay back down on the couch and Rob lays on top of me. He mouths something but I couldent understand. "What baby" I ask him. He mouths it again, " pandi now" he mouthed but I shook my head no. He barried his face in my chest and cried. "Its OK baby I'll give him back tonight before bed" I tell him but he just continues to cry. I pick him up and carry him to our room. I lay him down on the bed and tuck him in. "Take a nap please" I tell him and he nods. I leave the room to get some recording done. I put my head phones on and start up Skype. I skype Mitch, Jerome and Lachlan and they all join.

Robs POV

Preston leaves me all alone in his room. Its scary in here. I whimper as I look around. I get up and run out of the room. I find Preston recording again. I crawl under his desk and lean against the wall. He just plays with me with his feet and I get mad and scratch his foot. It started to bleed and he looked mad but he kept it hidden during the recording. He finished the recording and tried to get me out. He got ahold of my arm and pulled me out. He dragged me to his room and put me in the bed. "I said take a nap Rob" he said and walked out. I got scared again and ran out. I found Preston in the kitchen talking to Lachlan. I ran up and jumped onto Preston's lap. He looked mad and shook his head no. "I'll be right back Lachy" Preston said and picked me up. He carried me to his room and put me on the bed. "Get up one more time and you'll go in time out" Preston said as he walked out. I want Preston so I got up to go find him. I walked to the edge of the livingroom and could see him talking to Lachlan. I hid behind the corner and watched them. Then Lachlan pointed at me and Preston turned around. Oh no! I turned around and ran away. I ran into Preston's room and HUD under his desk. He ran in and looked around for a second before he spotted me. "Robbie get out now, I won't make you take a nap but your getting a time out" he says and i shake my head no and move back as far as I can. He reaches to grab me but I scratch his hand and he backs up. He sits down on the ground and looks at me. "Robbie come here please" he says but I bring my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them. He pats his lap and I crawl out slowly. I crawl to him and sut in his lap. He runs his hand through my hair and lays his head on my shoulder. "You wanna go shopping with me" Preston asks and I nod. I love shopping I can't wait.