Chapter 5

Preston's POV

I feel a weird shift on the couch. I see Rob get up and run. I get up and run after him. He goes into the bathroom and locks the door before I can get there.

                              Rob's POV

I wake up feeling really weird. I don't feel very good. Then it hits me, I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I throw up in the toilet and sit back leaning against the bathtub. I hear loud knocking on the door. "Rob! Rob, open this door" I hear Preston whisper/ yell at me. I unlock it and he looks at me. "Oh lord, what's wrong" I shrug my shoulders. He picks me up and lays me down on the couch. He sits a small trash can down by me and tells me to throw up in there. I hold my arms out and he picks me up. He sits me down on his lap and cuddles with me. I point to my stummy and he looks at me confused. "Does it hurt" he asks. I nod and he lays back on the couch and rubs my stummy. I purr a little and he smiles at me. I feel it again. I grab the trash can and puke again. I lay back down on Preston and whimper a little. "Oh, baby your OK you'll be fine" he tells me. I hold my stummy and he starts rubbing it again. "I'm gonna go get some food want some" he asked. I shook my head no and grabbed him. I started tearing up a little so he sat back down and rocked me back and forth. "Can I go get some food" he asks again. I nodd and he leaves. I hear him talking to someone.

P-Hey

J-hi what are you doing

P-Rob is sick

J-it must be hard taking care of a mute

P-it is sometimes Idk what he wants and he's very clingy at times.

After I heard that I felt really bad. Am I really that bad mabey I shouldent be so clingy. Preston comes walking in and i scoot over so he has his room. He looked at me funny and tried to pick me up. I moved farther away but he kept trying. He went to try again but I kicked him hard and he fell on the floor. I put my head down to avoid eye contact. He got up and this time when he went to pick me up I fought back really hard. He pinned my arms down and managed to sit me on his lap. I looked down but he used is hand to make me look at him. I started crying so he started rocking back and fourth. He caressed my cheek and I put my head in the crook of his neck. I wanna cuddle with Preston. He laid down and we cuddled for a while.

                         Preston's POV

Rob just fell asleep. I'm not sure what caused the episode to happen. He probley heard my conversation with Jerome. I got up and left him there to sleep. I walk in the kitchen to see Jerome walking in as well. "Hey" he says. I nod at him. "So what all can he do for noises" Jerome asks me. "Well, he can whimper and purr. He can make clicking kinda noises" I tell him. "Can he moan" Jerome asks out of no where. I shrug my sholders. "Dono never tried anything to make him" I told him truthfully. "So you guys arnt like dating" he asks. I shake my head no "damn I owe Mitch 5 bucks" he says. "You made bets weather or not were dating" I ask. He nods and laughs. "Why haven't you tried anything? You guys are like so perfect" he tells me and I blush. "Do you know what's going on today" I ask him. "Yea we were going to go shopping but now he's sic-" I inturupt by saying " no you guys go I'll stay with him" I tell him. An hour later the rest of the guys leave and now its just me and rob alone. He's still sleeping though, I walk over and shake him. "Hey baby how ya feeling" I ask. He starts rubbing his stummy and making a funny face. I lay down by him and i start rubbing it for him. He purrs and lays his head on my shoulder. After a while I stop and he looks at me. "What, i can't keep rubbing forever" i tell him and he gives me a sad smile. "Wanna sit in on a recording" I ask him. He nods and I carry him downstairs. I sit on my chair and he sits on my lap. He watches in awe as I play minecraft. "Wanna try" I whisper to him. He nods and I show him the controls. After the recording I decided to give Robbie a break and edit myself. After I was done I walked upstairs and Rob was laying on the couch. "Wanna go for a walk" I asked him. He nods and gets dressed to go.
XXXX
Chapter 5 complete wow this is a lot of chapters for one night. Bye bye guys