Chapter 15

Preston's POV

I clean up Robs stomach and put medicine on it. We go to the kitchen and I make him a peanut butter samwich witch he gladly takes. Rob grabs my hand while eating and takes me outside. He sits on the swing and I push him. He smiles and finishes up his samwich. We walk back inside and sit on the couch. "I have some news to tell you" I say to Rob and he looks at me. "Mitch, Jerome, and Lachlan will be staying here for the convention that we will be going too" I say and he gets up and just walk away. I follow him and he goes to our room. He sits on the bed and shakes his head no. He starts pouting and looks down. " I know they're not your favorite but its only one week" I tell him and he nodds. I hug him and I decide to record with Lachlan. Rob tries to sit on my lap but he knocked over a glass and spilled it. "Rob, go away we will talk about this later" I yelled at him and he ran out. I cleaned up the mess and called Lachlan on Skype. "Oi mate what's up" Lachlan says in his lovely accent. "Wanna record some factions" I ask and he nodds.

                                  Rob's POV

Well, I fell bad now. I made a mess, Preston's mad at me and he won't let me watch the recording. I go outside to the back yard and swing. The tears keep falling out of my eyes and I cant help it. I walk back inside and go downstairs, that's where the Xbox and extra equipment is. I hook up the Xbox and play for a while but then I get board and go back upstairs. I go to the recording room right as Preston ends the video. "OK I"ll talk to you later lachy" Preston says and ends the call. "Robbie, why did you make a mess while I was trying to record" Preston asks and I shrug while looking down. "Fine, go ahead and edit this and get it posted" he says and leaves.