Chapter 12

Preston's POV

We have been laying on the couch a while and Rob just woke up. "Hey" I say getting his attention. He looks at me and I continue. I'm sitting on the couch and Rob is laying on me with his head in my lap. "We need to talk about something" I tell him and he nods looking a little fearfull of what's about to come. "I found the blade and I know you cut again" I tell him and he looks away. "I threw it away. I never what to see you cut again and I mean it, I love you to much to see you hurt" I tell him. He still looks away like he is ignoring me. "Rob, look at me" I more tell him than ask. He looks at me and tears start to drip from his eyes. I wipe them away and kiss his forehead. "Shh, its OK I'm not mad at you" I tell him but he gets up and runs away. He runs into the guest bedroom and locks the door. "Rob, baby, please open the door" I beg him but no action is taken. I knock for awhile but finally give up and sit on the floor in front of the door. Wait I might know where the key is so I get up and go search for the key. I find it in a cabnit in my room and I walk to the guestroom. I unlock the door and walk in, Rob is sitting on the bed looking down. I can see the tears fall from his eyes but he remains silent. I walk over, sit down and pull him to my lap. "Shh, baby its OK. I'm not mad I understand" I plead with him. He puts his face in my chest and let's out a small wimper. I pick him up bridal style and carry him to our room. We cuddle for a while then he gets up. "Where ya going" I ask him. He shrugs and walk out. I get up and follow him, he goes and sits on the couch. I sit by him and he wimpers a little. "What's wrong baby" I ask him. He shruggs and leans his head on my shoulder.

                               Rob's POV

He asks "what's wrong baby" and I shrug and lean my head on his shoulder. He starts running his hands through my hair and I purr at his touch. He cuckles and I lay my head on his chest. "Are you OK Robbie" he asks I shake my head no and he sighs. "What's the matter" he asks and I point to my arm it burns a lot. He pulls up my sleeves and starts kissing every cut. I watch him as he does it and I lay my head on his shoulder. He gets done and looks at me. I couldent stop myself and I climbed on top of him. I pushed him down on the couch so he is laying and I'm on top of him pinning him down. "What are you doing" he asks. I smile and lean down right before I'm at his lips I stop for a moment. Then I close the small gap in between us and are lips connect. We kissed almost in perfect sync. I deepened the kiss and he moaned. I smiled at my small accomplishment and pullled away. We were both out of breath and smiling. I hugged him and he picked me up. He carried me to his room and laid us down on the bed. I cuddled into his chest and sighed. "I love you" he said. I smiled and cuddled into his chest. The question is do I love him back?
XXXX
The long awaited kiss happens yay! Bye bye guys.