Chapter 41

Preston's pov

I gave Rob his grilled cheese and he took and ate it. " You know if you would behave Pandi wouldent get taken away" I tell him and he nods. I sit down by him and lay my head on his shoulder. "What am I going to do with you" I ask him and he shrugs. Pandi he mouths to me but I shake my head no. He gets up and runs up stairs. I get up and run after him. "Rob Rob stop" I yell at him but he doesent. He runs to Jeromes room and runs in locking me out.

Robs POV

I run away from Preston and run into Jerome's room. Mitch and Jerome are recording. Jerome whispers something in Mitch's ear and comes over to me. He picks me up and sits down on his bed with me on his lap. "Preston took Pandi" I mouth to him and he nods. "Why did he take him" he asks. I use my phone and tell him. "I ran off without him and he got mad then he left pandi alone in the car and when he fell asleep I took his keys. I got pandi out and locked the keys in the car by accident" I type and show him. "Well I would of done the same thing he did, you knew all of that was wrong but you still did it and now you need punishment" he says and I shake my head no. I cross my arms and pout. "Wanna watch me and Mitch record" he wispers in my ear. I nod and he picks me up and takes me to his desk type thing. He sits down and sits me on his lap. Mitch pauses the recording and glares at me. "What is he doing here" he asks and Jerome death glare at him. Mitch imeadiatly backs off and continues to record. I watch as they play hunger games and they are really good at it. They count down tell death match starts and then they are teloported. Its Mitch, Jerome, some weird skin with a funny face and another bacca like Jerome. Mitch and Jerome take out the other two with no problem and its just them two. They both take off their aumor and use no weapons and hit each other. Mitch wins and Jerome pouts while Mitch does the outro. I give him a hug and he hugs me back. Then Mitch got mad and pulled me off of Jerome. He threw me to the ground and hugged Jerome himself. I started crying so I ran out of the room and outside to the back yard. I sat on the swing and just bawled my eyes out. Then Preston ran out and picked me up. "Shh, Jerome told me what happened, its OK baby" he whispers but i just shake my head no. He takes me inside and sits us down on the couch.