Smut Chapter

I walk into Robs room and see him sound asleep on the bed. I smile softly and pet his hair back. He smiles in his sleep and nuzzles softly into my touch.

"It's adorable" I think to myself. It's about 9am and Lachlan and I are the only one's awake. I've thought about Rob quite a bit. I didn't get much sleep last night, that's probably why. But I'm starting to understand him more. From a tramatic event that happened in his past, his mind set is that of kid. Maybe 11 or 12. And he doesn't talk. Again, most likey a result of what happened. I want to understand what will help him. I know that I need to disaplin and treat him like the age his mindset is. But I'm still in a relationship with him. And sexually attracted to him. So I've given it some thought. I believe he was raped. If I can prove that sex can be a safe, good expierance for him. Maybe that will help him. Now, that's what I'm planning to do. I'm going to show Rob how much I care about him.

Rob yawns and opens his eyes, smiles at me and sits up, then frowns and pulls away from me. He's still gorunded. "I'm sorry bud, I have an idea though, want to try it out?" I ask and take my hand back. He nods hesetently and shrugs. "Alright then, it's a game of trust, and love. So I need you to trust me on this yeah? And if you want out at anytime, just show me okay?" I ask and take his hand into mine. He nods and smiles softly. "You know about sex right?" I ask Rob. Rob looks down and nods softly. "Hey, it's gonna be alright baby. I want to do this, if you want to do this. It's gonna be consentual. I won't do anything you don't want. I promise" I explain and start to rub small circles on his hand. "I'm scared, but can we?" he mouths to me. I feel joy rise up in me. He trusts me enough to let me do something so big.

"Alright baby" I say and smile at him then push him softly back onto the bed. He gasps and tenses up. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise" I whisper and kiss him. He kisses back hesitently. His lips feel so good against mine. The kiss slowly gets more and more heated as time goes by. And by this point I'm practically ravishing him.

He wraps his arms around my neck. I smile and climb on top of him. I'm now in a position where I'm straddling him.

I run my hands through his hair and down his neck and his shoulders. He feels so good below me. I break the kiss to speak. "Farther?" I ask. He pauses for a second then nods. I smile and lean back up and take my shirt off. He looks away. I sigh and rub his arm through his shirt. "You look beautiful" I whisper and move my hands under his shirt. Pausing to give him time to think, he nods and i lift his shirt to take it off. I smile and run my hands down his bare chest. He blushes and looks away. "So pretty" I mumble and start to kiss his neck. He sighs softly and moves his neck to the side exposing more skin. I take this as hint and I start to suck at his skin, leaving purple marks in my wake.

He tenses up as I move my mouth lower. So I pull away and look at him. There's fear in his eyes but he nods for me to continue. "Remember, you're in charge of this, I'm just doing the work" I whisper. He nods and smiles at me. I smile back and start to kiss down his chest. He tenses up and his breathing begins to get heavier and heavier. I can feel him sporting an erection, and so am I. I move my lips to his nipple. Then my hand to his erection. He tenses up and moves one of his hands to my neck and the other to my chest.

I'm glad he's getting into this. I start massaging his member through his sweatpatnts and he throw's his head back. I smile and move my mouth lower, and lower till I'm kissing right above his pants. I look up at him and he nods. A blush has stained his cheeks and his hair is flattened down due to the thin layer of sweat covering him. "More?" I ask and he nods. I tug his pants and underwear down and his erect member springs out. I start to strok him and his back arches off of the bed slightly. No noise is coming out of his mouth, but from his reactions I can tell he's enjoying it.

I take his tip into my mouth and his back arches off the bed. I slowly take more and more of him in. His hand quickly finds it way into my hair and starts to push my head down. I don't mind at all. I like makng him feel good. His breathing gets faster and I can feel his cock twitch in my mouth. I pull off before he can cum. He looks at me, his eyes pleading me for release. "All the way?" I ask him. He nods and smiles at me. "Alright" I reply and roll off of him and take my pants and underwear off. I then pull his pants and underwear all the way off and he tenses up. "You okay" I ask and look up at him. He blushes deeper then he already was and nods. I take his member into my hand and give it a few teasing tugs. He whimpers.

I lean over and grab my discarded pants and take a condom and a packet of lube out of it. He see's the two items and smiles sheepishly and tries to look away. But he can't. I smile and open the pouch of lubricant and lube up two fingers. "Ready?" I ask and he nods. I take one of my fingers and rub around his hole teasing him. He tenses up and I can see his muscles contract, the release a bit as I start to push in the tip of my first finger. I rub the inside ring of his muscles trying to get him to loosen up before adding a bit more of my finger, so I'm at the second knuckle. He whimpers and his breathing gets faster and heavier. I can feel him clench around my finger,and I can only imagine what that'd feel like around my member. He whimpers and bites his lip and grabs at the blanket's.

"Does it hurt baby?" I ask. He breaths out then takes his other hand and makes a motion telling me that it's in the middle. "Ready for another?" I ask and wiggle my finger around in him a bit. He gasps and nods vigerously. I stick the second lubed up finger a knuckle deep in him and he lets out a soft whimper. I push it in a little deeper and give him a little time to adjust before wiggling them around inside him, trying to strech him out. He starts to pant and I push my fingers the rest of the way in. "One more baby, ready?" I ask, and pull my fingers out and apply a little more lube to all of them. He nods and I smile. I push three fingers a knuckle deep into him and wait. His muscles clench around my fingers and I moan softly. I can feel myself starting to drip. And Rob is a panting, hot mess. I push them deeper into him and wait. He pushes back on my fingers and I take it as a hint to keep going.

I push them the rest of the way in. I pause for a second before I start to thrust my fingers inside of him. He gasps and leans his head back against the pillows. I angle my fingers in a differnt way and he let's out a stranged whimper and arches his back off the matress. I smile, I hit his prostate. I speed my fingers up and I rub the inside of his thighs. He gasps and bucks his hips into the air, wanting to be touched. I pull my fingers out before he can cum.

"Ready baby?" I ask and roll the condom onto my member. He nods vigerously and I smile and grab the packet of lubericant and I quickly lather lube on my hard member. He reaches down and takes his own member into his hand and starts to stroke himself while waiting for me. I throw the packet back onto the bed and I line myself up with his hole and push the tip in. He gasps and bites his lip. "More?" I ask and he nods. I push another inch or so in before giving him time to adjust. He nods and I push the rest in before pausing again.

He nods for me to start moving. I take his hand into mine and my other arm is being used to hold myself up above him. I start to slowly thrust in and out of him. He feels so tight, so good. I moan his name softly and I pick up speed. As I thrust I angle my member inside of him trying to hit his prostate. I do and he become a gasping, whimpering mess beneith me. And it's hot. I lean down and kiss him sloppily as I speed up my thrusts. My whole body feels warm and a noticable heat in my lower abdomon. I take his hand out of mine and I reach down and take his membet in my hand and I start to stroke him in time with my thrusts. He whimpers and leans up to kiss me.

I can feel him twitch in my hand. He gasps and whimpers and grabs on to my neck and brings me into a kiss as he cums. I can feel him clench around me and that sets me off. I moan his name as I cum into the condom. I pull out of him then roll off of him. I take the condom off and tie it then throw it in the waste basket. I turn to look at Rob, who's smiling at me. "I love you" I whisper and kiss him. "I love you too" he mouths back and lays his head on my chest. "I'm gonnna get a rag to clean you up" I say and stand up and grab my boxers and slip them on before walking to the bathroom and wetting down a rag and bringing it back to him. I clean up the cum off his chest and throw the rag in the dirty laundry pile. He smiles and lays his head on my chest again. "Nap?" I ask and he nods. He closes his eyes and so I do. Then we both fall asleep, peaceful and happy.

XXXX
Finally smut :) OK guys my kitty wrote thing her thing is My-Chemical-Rejext I think... ehh I hope so bye bye guys