Chapter 10

Rob's POV

Preston sits down and I sit on his lap. "OK let's play hunger games" Preston says and I nodd. He starts the recording and I just kinda tune him out. "Hey you wanna play" he whispers in my ear. I nodd and he let's me play. I killed someone yay. I look at Preston and smile. He smiles back and I let him take over again. I lay back and put my head on his shoulder. After he gets done recording he leaves and I edit it. After I get done editing I post it and go downstairs. Preston is in the kitchen doing something so I go and lay down on the couch. "Robbie come here" I hear him say but I really don't want to so I close my eyes and try to sleep. Then I feel someone pick me up and I open my eyes. Preston is carrying me to the kitchen. He sits me down at the table and gives me a bowl full of, I think its soup but I'm not sure. "Eat up" he says but I look at him and push the bowl away. "No Rob your going to eat. The nurse told me you need to eat more" he tells me but I still refuse. He pulls a chair up by me and sits down. He takes the spoon and puts some of the green soup on it. "Its pea soup its good" he tells me, no way that's going into my mouth. Its green for gods sake. "Robbie your not leaving until you eat some" he tells me and I look down. I slowly open my mouth and he puts the spoon in. It tastes weird. I slowly swallow and look down again. "Come on babe just a few more bites" he tells me but I look away. "Please Robbie" begs and I open my mouth. He puts another spoon full into my mouth and I reluctantly swallow. He smiles at me and gives me another spoon full. I finish like 2/3 of the bowl. He puts the rest in the fridge and picks me up. He takes me to his room and we lay down on his bed. I whimper a little when he gets up to leave but he ignores me and walks out. How rude. I lay there for a little bit but I start to get worried when he doesent come back. I get up and walk around the house. I find him sleeping in one of his guestrooms. I guess he doesent like me anymore. I start to cry a little and I run into the bathroom in Preston's room.

                      (Triggering warning)

I get out my blade that I keep hidden from Preston. I cut up and down my arms. I watch as the blood trickles down my arm. I like the feeling but I know Preston will get mad. I will have to keep it hidden from him. I put my blade away and pull on a hoodie. I walk outside in the backyard and sit on the grass. After a while I lay down finding myself falling asleep moments later.

                          Preston's POV

I dident sleep with Rob because it hurts to think he doesent like me back. I don't know if he is afraid or if he doesent like me. I look around the house but I can't find Rob. I know he loves going to the back yard so I go and check there. I find him laying on the grass sleeping. I walk over to him and pick him up. I carry him inside and lay him on our bed. I get in and lay by him. He cuddles into me and wimpers. Then all of the sudden he jolts up and starts crying. He wimpers and hugs me. "Shh its OK. Was it a dream" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "What's wrong then" I ask and he points at me. "What did I do" I ask and he points to the bed then to the direction of the guestroom. "Oh you wanted me but I was in there" I say and he nods. He hugs me and I get up and go to the bath room. I notice the cabnit is open a little. I look in there only to see some stuff moved around. I move then around and then I see something. A blade and it has blood on it. He dident, did he?
XXXX
That's all for tonight goodnight guys. Bye bye