Chapter 25

Preston's POV

I sit down by the sleeping Rob. He has been sleeping for about 2 hours and its about time I wake him. "Robbie, get up" I say while shaking him, his eyes flutter open and he looks at me. He puts his arms up wanting to be carried. I pick him up and carry him to the kitchen where the other three boys are. I sit down at the table with the others and Rob is resting his head on my shoulder. "Aww he is cute when he is tired" Jerome says looking at my Robbie witch Mitch grunts at him. "I know he is my baby" I say to them and they laugh. I feel Rob lift is head then I feel his breathing on my ear. "Ow" I whisper. Rob just bit my ear. "Stop" I wisper but he does it again this time he licks my ear. "Stop or I'm putting you down" I say but this time he bites my ear and hard. "Ow" I say a little louder. I push him off me and he tries to get back on but I won't let him. He picks up a glass plate that was sitting in front of me and chucks it at the wall. It shadders at inpact. "Rob what is wrong with you" I yell while Lachlan and Mitch Chuckles and Jerome is picking up the glass. I grab Robs arms and drag him to the living room. I sit him in a corner and he pulls his knees to his chest and wrapps his arms around them. "Stay here little brat understand" I say and he sticks his tongue out at me. I roll my eyes and walk away. "I'll let you up when you accually learn how to act your age" I say and he sighs. I walk back to the kitchen and see Lachlan laughing. " I told you he acts like a baby" Lachlan says smirking. "I don't know what has gotten into him lately he was never been like this before" I say looking down. "Hey its OK, mabey he is just going threw a phase" Jerome says reasuringly. I nodd and sit down. I look at the clock 2:00pm it reads. Then I start to hear banging so I walk back to the livingroom. I see Rob kicking the wall. "Rob knock it off now" I yell at him he looks away and stops. I go back to the kitchen and talk with the others. After half an hour I go to check on Rob he is sitting with his head against the wall. "Are you ready to behave" I ask and he nods. He puts his arms up and I pick him up and rock him back and forth. He kisses my ear where he bit me. "Thank you" I say and he yawns. "Wanna cuddle on the couch" I ask and he nods. I lay down and Rob cuddles with me and he is almost laying on top of me. "You, Lachlan and Mitch needs to start behaving better understand" I say and he nods. "Thank you babe" I says and he kisses my cheek.