Chapter 32

Robs POV

I wake up and look around, I see Preston with his legs and arms tangled around me. I try to get up but he's really heavy. I see him shift a little and let out a light snore. I move his arms and untangle are legs. I get up and go out the bedroom door. I walk out and see Lachlan sitting on the couch. When he sees me he smirks and stands up. I turn around and run away. I hear stopping feet behind me and I'm grabbed. I get pulled into one of the hallway closets and the door gets slammed shut. I try to open it but it won't move. I start to cry so I kick and hit the door but nothing happens. I just back up, slid down against the wall and cry into my knees. After a long while someone opens the door and I'm pulled out by my hood and dragged on my back. I try to kick and claw them but they dodge everything. I'm pulled into the bathroom and I see Lachlan. He locks the door and then I see Mitch was the one that dragged me here. I try kick and claw them but they doge it and ignored it. Mitch holds me down while Lachlan puts stuff all over my face. The he does something weird to my hair and puts I think its tin foil on it. We sit there awhile and they finally take the Tin foil out and Lachlan blow drys my hair. What are they doing? After a little bit they leave and I look in the mirror. Omg!! I start to cry. They put girl stuff all over my face and my hair has purple streaks in it. I run to Preston's room and shake him. He wakes up and freaks out. "Who did this to you" he screams and I flinch a little. I show how tall Lachlan and Mitch are and he nods. He grabs my hand and leads me to his bathroom. He sits me on the toilet lid and pulls stuff out. He uses and washrag and scrubs my face. Then he takes out stuff that look kinda like wet wipes but thats not what the package says. He wipes my face and then drys it off. "Stay here" he says and leaves. I look in the mirror and the girl stuff is gone. I sit back down and wait for Preston. He comes back in and smiles at me. "The hair die washes out thankfully" he says and I nod. He washes my hair in the sink and I see the purple wash down the sink. He gets done and uses a towel to dry my hair a little. We go out to the living room and see Mitch, Lachlan and Jerome sitting on the couch. "Lachlan and Mitch if you touch him again I will personally make Sure you wake up in Cuba!" I chuckle a little and Lachlan glares at me so I hide behind Preston. He takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. "Want some food" he asked but I shake my head no."Baby you need to eat" he says and I just nod but still won't eat. He sighs and we walk out. "Who wants to do a live stream" Mitch asks. They all shout me or I do. They walk to the recording room and get stuff set up. I just stand back out of the way. Mitch walks by me and shoves me making me fall. I stand back up and move out of his way. I go and watch Preston get ready. They get done and start the stream. "Rob get out this is only for us" Lachaln whispers at me. "Leave him alone he is fine" Preston says. I just sit back out of the way and watch them mess around. I watch as Preston makes funny faces in the camera then comes and sits by me. "Let's do hunger deans" Jerome begs Mitch witch he chuckles at but nods. They start playing minecraft and Lachlan cheers them on. In the end Mitch wins beating Jerome and some girl in the death match. After like forever they finally end the stream and I'm to tired to get up. Preston picks me up and carrys me to his room. "Goodnight baby" he says and kisses my forehead. Then he walks out and leaves me. I lay there for awhile but I get scared being alone so I go to find Preston. I walk to the living room and see him sitting talking to the others. I go in there and sit on his lap. "Robbie go to bed Its late" he says but I shake my head no and look at the clock. Its past midnight. Preston let's out a yawn and chuckles. "OK guys im putting him to bed and I'll probley head to bed myself" he says standing up knocking me off making me fall. I start to cry so he picks me up and rocks me back and forth. He carrys me to his room and lays me down and gets in right by me. "Now go to bed baby" he whispers and I nod. I guess I will try to sleep.