Chapter 44

Preston's POV
I sit down on the bed and I can tell Rob is crying. I pull him to my chest and he cries into my chest. I run my hand through his hair because I know it makes him sleepy. He falls asleep quick and I lay him down. I just watch him for a while and then i lay down and cuddle into his back. I wrap my arms around him and let sleep take over. (Time skip til' morning) I wake up and look around. Rob is not in here. I get up and walk out. I find him sitting on the couch. "Hey baby" I say and he looks away. I pick him up and he tries to fight me but I dont let him go. He lays his head on my shoulder and sighs. "Let's get you something to eat" I say. He shakes his head no and burries his head in my neck. I carry him to the kitchen and get him a peanut butter and jelly samwich but he refuses to eat it. "Come on you need to eat" I say but he shakes his head no and looks away. "We're not leaving until you eat" I say and he tries to get up but I sit him back down.
(2 hours, 27 minutes and 30 seconds later) He finally gives up and eats half of the samwitch. I smile and put the rest away. "Remember no TV and no phone until Saturday and no Pandi until wensday" I tell him and he crosses his arms and frowns. He gets up and walks away. "Rob behave OK" I tell him and he nods.
XXXX
I know its short but I'm just having a bad day I will try to write more tomarrow or the next day, later guys :)