Chapter 16

Rob's POV

I finish the editing and post the video. I walk back to the living room and Preston is sitting on the couch. I sit on the floor in front of the couch. He looks at me funny and says "Robbie what ya doing down there?" I shrug and look at the tv. " sit by me silly" he says but I ignored him and cross my arms. He stands up and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him so I won't fall. "Shh, babe I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I know it was an accident" he says and I kiss his ear. He chuckles and sits on the couch. I turn myself around and lay my head on his shoulder.
(Time skip day before the others arrive)

"Rob let's clean up they're coming tomorrow" Preston yells from the other side of the house to me. I walk to where he is and look at him. "You clean the kitchen and I will clean the guestrooms" he says and I nod. I go and start cleaning. I get done and go to find Preston. I find him and notice he is bleeding. I give him a confused face and he laughs. "Oh I cut my leg on the cabnit" he says and chuckles. We finish cleaning and go to sit on the couch. We watch TV until its supper time. "I'll cook some grilled cheese alrighty" Preston tells me and I nod. He gives me a samwich and I eat like half of it. "Finish it" he says stricktly. I shake my head no and throw it away. "Rob I said eat it not throw it away" he says and I shrug. He sighs and I smile. I yawn and go to sit on the couch. Preston sits by me and I cuddle into him while yawning. He picks me up and carrys me to his room. "Let's head to bed baby" he says and I blush a little. "Good night Robbie" he says and I purr.

I wake up to Preston shaking me but I curl into a ball more. "Hey Robbie I need to go get them they're at the airport" he says and I put my arms up wanting to be carried. "You can't go baby, not enough room in the car" he says sadly but I grab onto Preston. He pulls me off and kisses my forehead. "See you in a little bit" he says and walks out. A while later I get up and walk to the living room. I sit on the couch then I hear preston's car pull up. They come in and look at me then walk to the kitchen. Preston walks in and looks at me. "Go get dressed" he says and look down. I'm wearing my PJs. I get up and walk to the bedroom. I grab one of Preston's shirts that says TBNRfrags. Its big on me but I don't mind and I grab a pair of blue sweat pant and put them on. I walk back and sit on the couch. I can hear them talking about recording so I just tune them out. Preston walks in after a while and hugs me. "Hey, wanna come listen to the conversation" he asks and I nod. He picks me up and walks into the kichen. I sit on is lap and listen to the conversation. "So let's start doing more parkor maps" Mitch suggests. "Yea, I think that will work but we need one more" Jerome says. "Let's ask the viewers on twitter what they want" Preston says and they all nod. I get board so I get up and go into Jerome's and Mitch's temporary room. I look around just exloring for a little bit but then Mitch walks in. "What are you doing in here" he yells and me but I just look at him. He grabs my arm and drags me out. "Stay out of our room you little freak" Mitch yells at me. I thought Mitch liked me, he was nice to me at Jerome's house. I guess he was just faking it. I walk to Prestons room, sit on the bed and get on my phone. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch. Preston walks in and stands in front of me. "I'm going to bed are you ready to go to bed yet" he asked and I shake my head no. He nods and walks to his room probley going to bed. Then Lachlan walks in and stands near the couch. "Get up" he tells me and I look at him like he is crazy. He grabs my arm and pulls me off the couch throwing me to the ground. I get up and run to Preston's room. I go in and get in bed with him. I cuddle into him and hug him. "What was that for" he says and chuckles. I shrug and kiss his cheek. "Night babe" he yawns out. I get up before Preston and I go to the living room. No one else is up so I just sit on the couch playing on my phone.