Chapter 40

Rob's pov 

I'm awoken by screaming. "Rob! Rob get your butt down here" I hear Preston yell but I get up and hide under the bed. I hear Preston knocking and I just hug pandi close to me. I hear him stomp off but only to return moments later. I hear the door jiggiling and I know he is unlocking it. I hear the door open and close and I see Preston's feet walking around. Then he gets on all fours and looks at me. "Rob get out from under there, your in enough trouble as it is" he says but I shake my head no and move away from him. He grabs Pandi and rips him out of my hold. He takes him and puts him off somewhere. Then he grabbed my arm and dragged me out. I tried to pull back but I was no use he is a lot stronger. He picked me up and I tried to get away but I couldent. He carried me to his recording room and put me in the corner. "Now stay here or else" he says and walks off. I get up and run after him but he puts me right back in the corner multiple times. I finally give up and just sit there. After a very long while he let me up. I ran to Preston's room and looked for Pandi everywhere but he was no where to be seen. Where would he put him? I looked everywhere I know and nothing. I sit on the bed and pout. Preston comes in and tries to talk to me but I tune him out. He sighs and picks me up witch I again try to fight but it was still no use. Pandi I mouth to him but he shakes his head no. I start to cry so I wiggle around tring to be let go but he holds onto me. I just give in and cry into his neck. I'm sorry I mouth but he just shakes his head no. Please I mouth and let out a wimper but he remains strong. He lays me down on the couch and kisses my forehead. "Wanna eat" he asks and I slowly nod. He made grilled cheese witch I do like so I ate it but I just want pandi back.He smiled and took my now empty plate away. "If you would behave pandi wouldent get taken away" he says and I nod. I just want him back.