Chapter 1. A humble begining

Y/N P.O.V

I was about to get blown up by a very angry girl. Why, you may ask? You probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, let me explain my life till this moment.

I live in Musutafu city, Japan. I was born there, and never leaved the city. My father is a bussiness man, always working hard to bring money home. My mom is the one who always took care of me.

When I was 5, I've met who later became my best friend. Ojiro Mashirao. His quirk was simple, a tail grew on his back, giving him a lot of mobilty. He joined a martial arts school, learning how to fight. He likes passing his time with me, teaching me all he knows. That's basicly the whole reason of how I know how to properly fight...

We were pretty much inseparable, and we still are! Ojiro likes a lot to pass time with me, either training, playing games...

My quirk manifested when I was 4. It was simple, I can copy other's quirks. How did I learn it was that? Simple. Because I've got both my mother's and father's quirk. Night vision, and increased stamina. They are not the best thing in the world, but they can be helpful. Dad says once I grow up I'll be happy to have his quirk. I don't understand why though.

This... brought problems on school. Which leads me to today. In school, I met two woman, who changed my life. The first one is Izuki Midoriya.

She is one of my best friends. And the only one besides Ojiro... she is super smart, and is a huge nerd. She likes heroes and quirks a little bit too much. She always carries some books where she keeps information of all the heroes she meet, and her friends quirks.

She has an entire book dedicated to me. She let me once read a bit. It was filled with not only information about me, and my fighting style, but about my quirk too and all the possibilites. There were more pages about interesting things about me, but she doesn't want me to see those pages. Weird.

She helps me a lot with my quirk, and how to understand it. You would have guessed, I copied Izuki's quirk, right?

Wrong.

She doesn't have one. She is quirkless. It seems this is because Izuki has an additional tow joint. It sucks, a lot, because her dream is to become a hero.

The other girl I've met is Katsuki Bakugo.

If you search "bitch" in the dictionary, her name would be the definition. When I joined the school, we were friends. She liked being around me. She didn't like being with Izuki tho, but, it was okay.

When she got her quirk and I got mines, something changed on her. Her ego inflated. Like Izuki, her dream is to become a hero one day. She wants to be the best of the best in everything she does, it doesn't matter what it is. She must be the best.

That is not really a problem. It is, when she started to be rude, mean, and bad towards me and Izuki. I gave her a lot of chances, but I'm tired of her. That's when our friendship broke.

She wanted me to only acknowledge her, to be always around her, to praise her. She didn't like when I passed time with Izuki. She hated how she wants to be a hero. But what she hated the most, it's when I praised her, when I was happy with her.

So, she went further with her aggresions, physically hurting her, and putting a nickname on her.

"Deku"

That made me snap, and break our friendship. We now have a rivalry between us. Her way of showing everyone she is better than me, is by just calling me a "cheater" since I can copy everyone's quirk.

I couldn't give two flying fucks of what she says about me. As long as she doesn't mess with Izuki, I'm okay.

Now, you may be wondering, what does all of that crap have to do with what is happening now? Well, it all started 10 minutes ago, when I entered the room...