Chapter 30. Pure Evil.

SATSUKI P.O.V

Satsuki:"So, what you're saying is... not only you failed to capture Y/N, but he almost died fighting Ryuko's Matoi enraged Kamui, and is currently taken hostage by the League?"

I can't believe this... I knew there was a chance of failing the operation, but this was something I didn't see it coming.

Inumuta:"Y-Yes, mistress, it seems the League expected us to attack Y/N, and waited for the battle to finish. The presence of the Grand Couturier, however was-"

Satsuki:"Wait... the Couturier was there?"

Inumuta:"Yes, My Lady. Thanks to her I managed to escape and-"

Satsuki:"Thanks to her, Matoi almost kills Y/N. That's the only thing that matters. She is the reason this operation ended up worse than expected."

Sanageyama:"I still don't understand why-"

Nonon:"Monkey, I think Lady Satsuki is not in the mood for your stupidities."

Satsuki:"Very perceptive, Nonon. Your new orders. Find the League, kill them all, and rescue Y/N. I will be there to assist you. Now, move."

Elite 4:"Yes, Lady Satsuki."

Hang in there, Y/N, we are coming to get you...

Y/N P.O.V

Where.... where am I?

I woke up, handcuffed on a wall. My body was resting on a bed, inside a very dark room. I couldn't see anything, hell, I can barely see the bed covers.

I tried to activate my quirks, but... they doesn't work. What is going on?!

???:"You are probably wondering... "why can't I activate my quirks?!" Right, Y/N?"

That voice...

Y/N:"And here I thought you cared for me, Tomiya."

Tomiya:"Well, if I didn't, I would have let you die in that forest, don't ya think?"

Tomiya slowly approached the bed, a wicked smile on her face.

Tomiya:"It's funny... during all this time, I've been working really hard to find what you wanted so I could get you with me... and look at you now... hehe~."

Y/N:"Yeah, and I appreciate it a lot. Now, if you can handcuff me, it will be-"

Tomiya:"And go where? Remember you can't use your quirks? Remember the large wound on your chest? You will die without us, so be a good kid and..."

Tomiya got on the bed, slowly crawling towards me.

Tomiya:"Pleasure your mistress for a while, okay?"

Y/N:"Oh god, please, help me."

God listened to my words, sending his most sane member to my aid.

A girl, with ponytails and a knife, opened the door, smiling widely. Her smile grew when she realised the position we both were.

Tomiya:"You better have an explanation for this, Toga..."

Toga:"I do! Your boss wants to talk with you!"

Tomiya:*Sigh* "Lucky me..."

Toga:"Don't worry! I'll take care of him while-"

Y/N:"GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

Toga:"Huh?"

Tomiya:"No. You scare Y/N. Get Dabi over here, she will watch over him."

Toga:"Awww, no fair! Why do you always treat her and KuroKuro in a special way?!"