Chapter 9. The fight is on.

Y/N P.O.V

We were on a bus, going towards the USJ. I still have this feeling in my gut that something will go wrong.

I have a little headache. Yesterday, I unlocked something new with my quirk. I call it Overdrive.

Basicly, I can push my quirk's limits for a certain period of time, being able to use various quirks at the same time with their full potential.

The problem is, once Overdrive deavtivates, my body pays a price. Yesterday, I got knocked out once I deactivated it. My head still hurts...

Since there wasn't many seats, I sat in the front, next to Aizawa.

He was glancing at me sometimes.

Aizawa:"Everything's okay with you kiddo?"

Y/N:"J-just a minor headache. I'm okay."

Aizawa:"Look, there's a room you could use to rest if you feel ill."

Y/N:"No, I'm okay."

A ruckus is heared behind us. Katsuki was shouting at Denki and Tsuyu about something.

Aizawa:"I'm don't want to be a teacher right now, so, make them stop."

Y/N:"Gotcha."

I got up and went to them.

Y/N:"What seems to be the problem?"

Mina:"We were talking about how if you wanna become a hero, you must act like one. And Katsuki doesn't very... heroic."

Denki gets up, and starts imitating Katsuki.

Denki:"StEp AsIdE, ExTrAs! "DIE, DIE, DIE" Deku, you-"

Y/N:"That's enough, car battery. Shut up, and sit down, we are almost there."

Denki complied, and turned his head to the one besides him, starting a conversation with him. I was about to leave, but Katsuki stopped me.

Katsuki:"You seem odd today. What's wrong."

Y/N:"Nothing, just my head hurts a little, don't worry."

She nodded, and returned to her seat. I sat next to Aizawa, waiting for the bus to stop.

Timeskip brought to us by a dark man, made out of black smoke, creating portals in front of hundreds or villiains.

The bus stopped. Aizawa and I standed up, while the others looked at us.

Aizawa:"I'll go and inform Thirteen. Y/N, make sure they behave."

Aizawa goes outside the bus, going straight to the building, looking for Thirteen.

Y/N:"Okay guys, before we exit, one more thing... let's show the U.A what we've made of!"

Everyone cheers, smirking. I got outside the bus, the class behind me. They were talking among themselves. It seems yesterday, we forged a bond. I'm happy to see us all together. Even Katsuki was... comfortable with us.

We stop at the big gates of U.S.J, waiting for Aizawa to pick us up.

Y/N:"Okay, while our teacher returns, I'll make a brief explanation of what we are going to do."

Stupid Aizawa made me come 2 hours sooner to school so I can memorize what U.S.J is while he attended some bussiness with Thirteen.

Y/N:"The Unussual Simulation Joint, or U.S.J im shorts, is a facility used to teach us how to properly use your quirks to save people from natural disasters, such as floods, per example."