FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.

This is it folks, we finally arrive to the final chapters of this book. It's been one hell of a ride, but all things must come to an end. Also, this is gonna be a LOOOONG chapter, so be ready. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------
NARRATOR P.O.V

Overhaul:"Oi, idiot, wake up."

Our hero suddenly woke up. He's on one of the many dorms inside the V.I.P room. Overhaul was staring at him, annoyed. From the mask, he can see a little blush peeking. It didn't took long for him to realise why, after all, he's shirtless. The entirety of his hero outfit was hanging on a chair, except his underwear, of course.

Y/N:"What, you see what you like or something?"

Overhaul:"Maybe. Now get up, it starts today."

"It?" Wondered Y/N. He got out of bed and walked to his outfit. While he dresses up, Overhaul was staring at his body quite intensely. She wondered how it would be to have a more normal life. After all, she's tired of fightning for a lost cause. No matter, this is the life she chosed. But maybe...

Y/N:"Hey, are you still with us?"

Overhaul blinked a couple of times. She's been staring at a wall all this time.

Overhaul:"Yeah. Come, I'll bring you to Tomiya. We will discuss the plan there."

Y/N nodded and followed Overhaul out of the room. Toga was there, naked, with an apro as the only thing covering her more private parts.

Toga:"Hello, my dear husband~ What would you like first, dinner, or me~"

Y/N:"None. I'd like to get out of here inmediatly."

Toga pouted, her seduction tactics failing completely.

Overhaul:"Go and get dressed for fucks sake, we're leaving as soon as Y/N is debriefed."

Toga sighed and walked away towards her room. Overhaul wasn't going to wait tho, so she leaved the V.I.P room with Y/N on her trail.

Y/N:"What are we gonna begin? We're already gonna attack Ragyo?"

Overhaul:"Correct. Either she dies, or we do. But the final battle will be today."

Y/N got more serious. He thought of rebelling and capture them all, but he will need as much people as possible on his side to fight against Ragyo.

Overhaul:"You will play a big part on this, in fact, you may be the one to deal the killing blow. That's why we need you to follow our instructions to the letter."

The boy nodded, but he was starting to dislike this. After all, Ragyo wants him alive and Tomiya may use this to her advantage.

Overhaul entered a conference room with Y/N. There, Tomiya was sitting, looking at a screen. The image showing the person talking to Tomiya quickly vanished, ending the call. Next to the entrance was Hawk, who made a subtle nod to Y/N, only noticed by him.

Also, what took him by surprise was Satsuki's presence there, along with the elite 4. Lastly, Genten was there. If Y/N had to guess, they saved her along with Toga who, by the way, entered the room a minute after Overhaul and Y/N, panting.

Y/N:"I'm here, Tomiya."

Y/N eyed up and down to Satsuki, who simply smirked with a little pink taint on her cheeks. Overhaul was unamused by this, along with Tomiya.

Tomiya:"Ah, finally. Slept well, Y/N? I'm a comfy pillow, right~?"

Y/N:"7/10. Now tell me, what's the plan, and what's Satsuki doing-"