Chapter 39. My people.

Y/N P.O.V

Nezu:"In short terms, the infiltration was a major success. No casuslties from the S.W.A.T teams, a captured member of the League and Re-Destro in jail."

After our infiltration, all the pro heroes including me returned to U.A for a report. Our success in the operation gave us the praises of many heroes. Yet, I'm worried about Mirko. She has been serious about something.

Snipe:"What's our next move?"

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Snipe recovered from his wounds. His arm is still a little sore, but we can't be picky, as long as we can stand, we can fight. That's the situation we're in.

Nezu:"For now, you can rest. Both the military and the villains are on a stand still."

Nezu pressed a button under his table, showing us a map of Musutafu. The city was divided into three sections, a blue one, a red one and a grey one. The grey square was the biggest one, followed by the blue and then the red one.

Nezu:"The villains took a huge blow yestarday, not only loosing one of their most important members but an entire faction too."

Endeavour:"Without the liberation army, the villains can't give their troops proper equipment. All the guns, armored vehicles and gear was destroyed."

Ryukyu:"We still have to take care of that drug and the nomus."

All Might:"The army has a plan for the nomus. As for the drugs, Nighteye has a lead to the Yakuza's hideout. We still have to confirm it, since it could be a trap, but if it truly is their hideout, that drug would cease it's existance."

Mt.Lady:"So, that means, we're winning?"

Kamui Woods:"Seems like it."

Hawks:"Yes, but don't get cocky. They could still have something under their sleeve, specially for Y/N. We've been relaying on him a lot and our enemies know it. I'm sure they planned something for him."

Flashbacks of Tomiya almost tearing my arm in half appeared on my head. We made one little mistake and almost died to it.

All Might:"That's why, please, Y/N, we need you to stay in U.A for a couple of days. Yesterday, our enemy proved they wanted you. They are hunting you, young one. It wouldn't be wise to send you in more missions. At least, for a while."

Y/N:"Sure."

Mirko:"You don't have any objections?"

Y/N:"Well, if I'm honest, I'll rather go out there and finish this war on my own, but I'm not dumb. I know I can't, god knows what they have prepared for me. Besides, It's been a while since I've seen my friends, I'm eager to meet them again."

Aizawa:"Then it's settled. Y/N will stay in U.A along with Snipe, Ectoplasm, Vlad and I. We will stay in touch with other heroes in case something goes wrong."

Kamui Woods:"Mt.Lady and I will stay around, just in case."

Nezu:"Well, if no one else wants to say anything, the meeting is over."

Mirko:"I actually do."

I raised an eyebrow, curious to see what she had to say.

Mirko:"When we captured Re-Destro, he said... 'according to the plan.' I fear they have something for Tartarus..."

Aizawa:"It would be a disaster. The amount of dangerous villains imprisioned there is too high even for us to contain. If Mirko is right, we must prevent it from happening."

Nezu:"I'll look into it, Mirko. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Dismissed."

Everyone got up from their seats, walking out of the room. When we went out, Mirko instantly clinged to my body, smirking. Aizawa waited for me, leaning on the wall.