Chapter 4. First Day.

Y/N P.O.V

Shit, shit, shit! My first day, and I'm already late!

I was running towards the school, as fast as I can. Katsuki woked me up by calling me 3 times, annoyed. Thanks god she did...

I enter the school, and look around for class 1-A. Once I did, Izuki was alredy there, looking at the door.

Y/N:"Hey!"

Izuki turned around, and smiled.

Izuki:"Hello, Y/N! Are you ready to come in? I... I'm kinda scared of who's inside..."

Y/N:"Nah, everything will be allright, trust me, let's go in!"

The moment I opened the door, a guy with glasses could be seen, annoying my girlfriend.

???:"Get your feet off the table!"

Katsuki:"Huh?"

???:"This is disrespectful for the ones that made the table!"

Katsuki:"You have a stick on your ass or something?"

Izuki:"Oh my god... not those two..."

Y/N:"You'll be fine... I'm gonna stop Katsuki before she blows everything up."

I walked towards her, who was getting amused by insulting Glasses.

Y/N:"Yo!"

Both of them turned around. Upon seeing me, the glasses guy starts bowing like a madman. Katsuki smiles, and waves.

???:"You are the kid with the highest score, right?!"

The entire class looks at me.

???:"My name is Tenya Iida! It's a pleasure to meet the guy with 92 villain points and 100 hero points!"

Some of my classmates start talking between themselves. There was one girl, with red and white hair that was staring at me.

 There was one girl, with red and white hair that was staring at me

Katsuki realised the... attention I was recieving.

Katsuki:"All right, presentation's over! Everyone, go and do your own things, leave us alone!"