Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...🍋🍋🍋

WARNING: LEMON ALERT!

NARRATOR P.O.V

Since the war started, there's been a lot of stress and uncertain inside U.A academy, specially for the students inside the hero class and obviously, the pro heros.

The teachers had to be 24/7 on the look out for any threats, after all, they are the only thing preventing the villains from entering in the academy, even if they already did...

The students have the same duty as their teqchers, patrol duty. Thankfully, they managed to find some ways to "take care" of that stress.

Two of them in particular decided to spend some quality time after a mission debrief. This students are Y/N and Eijira Kirishima.

Both were inside the public bathroom, the boy sitting on a toilet, Eijira on his lap. Both were driven by lust, thoughts of pleasing their partner filling their minds.

Their clothes were laying on the ground, they've been in the floor for quite the time, Eijira wanted to take it slow, enjoy the moment while it lasts, an idea Y/N liked.

Our hero planted dozens of kisses on the girl's neck, making her moan in pleasure. Her hands danced around her body, feeling every part of him with excitement, after all, she dreamed of this moment for quite the time.

In order to increase the pleasure, Eijira decided to stroke his member with her ass. Y/N moaned a little in response, a little smirk on his rostro. His hands went to her breasts, caressing them softly.

The girl couldn't handle the pleasure anymore, she wanted more. In quick succession, she grabbed his member and introduced it into her caverns. He broke her hymen in a single thrust, but Eijira seemed to be completely fine, the pleasure she was feeling was greater than the pain.

Y/N widened his eyes, surprised at how she was rushing it, but before she could complain, Eijira grabbed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. As much as he wanted to have a word, he gave into the pleasure. He grabbed her asscheeks, lifted her and forcefully pressed her on a wall.

A moan escaped Eijira's mouth, making Y/N realise she likes it rough. Without further ado, Y/N pounded her into oblivion. Everytime he thrusted his member in, Eijira moaned, her eyes widened due to the pleasure she was recieving.

They were both hiding their heads on their partner's necks, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Eijira interwened her legs on Y/N's back, pushing him more into her. It didn't take long for him to find her sweet spot, after all, he's done it a lot of times now, he's used to this.

Y/N abused her spot, forcing the girl to hold onto him for dear life, she was starting to lose consciousness due to the pleasure. What kept her on this world was the urge to cum, she had to warn him.

Before she could do it, the boy kissed her, muffling her words. In the end, Eijira threw one last shout, both cumming. For a split-second, Eijira panicked, till she remembered he was wearing protection.

After they were done, Y/N sat on the ground, Eijira on his lap. The girl hugged him tightly, panting, exhausted. Yet there was no trace of regret, this has been one of the bests things she has done in her entire life.

LEMON OVER... i don't really have a joke this time, soo.... yeah.

Eijira:"T-That was... something else."

Y/N chuckled, happy to hear she liked it as much as him.

Y/N:"Agreed... like it rough, huh?"

Eijira:"I knew you had it in ya', I just wanted to try and tame the beast~"