Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled 🍋🍋🍋

Y/N P.O.V

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER BEGINS WITH A LEMON. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT, SKIP TILL THE NEXT BOLD TEXT.

Satsuki:"I want to be yours, Y/N. Don't you wanna make me yours?"

Y/N:"W-well, I-"

Satsuki:"That's all I needed to hear."

Satsuki pressed herself on my torso, my little hero down there now is on it's "Overdrive"

She moved her hands down my pants, towards my member. Meanwhile, she kissed my neck, arousing me even more. As much as I didn't want to give in...

I did.

I grabbed her wrists, and pushed her to the bed, freeing myself from her hold. I used that chance to start undressing.

Satsuki:"Ah, I see I awoken the beast inside you... I like it~"

Satsuki bitted her lip, enjoying the view of me removing my clothes. I removed my pants and shirt to the ground.

I was going to remove my boxers too, but Satsuki stopped me. Kneeled and moved her head towards my crotch, kissing my member through the fabric.

Satsuki:"Shh, let me do it... I will tame this beast."

I want to see you try.

Satsuki ripped the boxers in half, letting my "little" hero free. Satsuki gently grabbed it, stroking my member, making me shiver in pleasure. Her hand was soo cold...

Satsuki:"I like your moans soo much... I've been waiting for this a long time, my dear."

Y/N:"I-I see..."

Satsuki:"That's all you have to say? I guess I'll have to try harder~"

She putted my member on her mouth. Unlike her hands, her mouth was incredibly hot.

She sucked on it, her toungue going all around my manhood, licking every part of it. What she couldn't put in her mouth was getting stroked with her hands.

Y/N:"S-Satsu, I'm gonna-"

I grabbed her head and forced her to deepthroat me, cumming inside her mouth. She didn't care, in fact, she moaned. Hard.

Once I was over, I letted her go. She gulped down what she had on her throat, looking at me, smirking.

Satsuki:" 'Satsu?' Giving me pet names already, Y/N~?"

Okay, I've had enough of her teasing.

I grabbed her hands, and pushed her to the bed.

Y/N:"Just so you remember your place, both in battle and in bed."

I was about to insert my member in her, but Satsuki stopped me when she shrieked a little bit.

Satsuki:"W-Wait! I'm virgin, don't be too rough, I-"

Y/N:"Don't worry, I would never hurt you, love."

Well, maybe in the past I would, but definetly not now.

I kissed her. It was kiss with deep feelings behind, it didn't had a piece of lust in it, only love. Satsuki smiled, returning the kiss.

I took the chance to put it in, breaking her hymen in one thrust. She grunted in pain. I tried to comfort her as quick as she felt the pain, caressing her body, hugging her.

Y/N:"Whenever you're ready baby, take your time."

Satsuki had a little tear on her eye, but her pride didn't let her shed any tears. After some seconds, she looked at me and nodded.