Chapter 28. The campment.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N:"Can somebody explain me why do we have to sit with the teach?!"

Aizawa:"I don't like this either, now shut up, runt."

Hehe, this sucks man. After an entire week, the campment arrived, and thankfully, we all can go. But, those who didn't pass the practical exam, will have extra classes. Denki and Eijira weren't thrilled at all with the idea...

Currently, Momo and I have to sit in front of the bus that will take us to the camp, alongside Aizawa... why do I have to sit with him?!

Momo:"I'll explain. We are both class representants, so, it is our burden being in front of the bus."

Y/N:"This blows..."

Momo:"Look it from the bright side! You can sit with me!'

Y/N:"Yeah, that's amazing, but next to me it's the freaking teacher with zero patience."

Aizawa:"That would be me, now, shut up. I'm going to take a nap, tired of being a teacher already. Y/N, you take care of the other brats for me."

Aizawa grabs his cocoon for apparently out of nowhere and gets inside it, falling sleep instantly.

Y/N:"How does he-"

Momo:"No idea..."

Ryuko:"BITCH, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DERANGED PERSON, THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

We turn our heads to see Ryuko and Katsuki, arguing.

Katsuki:"SAYS THE ONE THAT GOES ALMOST NAKED ON A BATTLEFIELD! YOU HOOKER!"

Denki:"Oh, shit. Tokoyami, get the camera!"

Tokoyami:*Starts filming with his phone.*

Ryuko:"I DON'T HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE! YOU DO, AND STILL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN!"

Katsuki:"WHAT DID YOU-"

Y/N:"Oi! Shut the fuck up and shit down, right now!"

Katsuki & Ryuko:"Shut it, babe!"

Katsuki widens her eyes, not fully processing what Ryuko just said.

Katsuki:"...babe?..."

Ryuko:"Yeah, I'm in the harem too, you've got a fucking problem?"

Katsuki:"I KNEW IT! THAT WAS YOUR PLAN, HUH?! TO SEDUCE HIM WITH YOUR FILTHY BODY!"

Ryuko:"EAT A FUCKING DICK YOU WHO-"

Y/N:"SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF I HEAR ANY OF YOU CUNTS I'LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU TWO!"

Ryuko & Katsuki:"E-eep!"

Both of them sat on their seats, not saying anything else. The rest of the students laughed at them, except Iida, who was clapping for my "extraordinary leadership"

You do you man...

Momo:"Jesus, that was brutal..."

Eijira:"And hot as fuck~"

Momo:"That too. Never knew you could get this angry."

Y/N:"Those two get on my nerves sometimes..."

Thankfully, the rest of the ride went smoothly, no more reasons for Aizawa to punish me for doing his work.

Y/N:"You know what? Fuck him, I'm sleeping too."

Momo:"What? But Y/N, you can't just-"

Y/N:"ZzZzZ"

Momo:"A-already?!"

MOMO P.O.V

That was fast...