Chapter 36. Decay.

Y/N P.O.V

Dabi:"Y/N... we have company."

Gigantomachia:"MASTER'S SLAYER! I, GIGANTOMACHIA, WILL BREAK YOU!"

Dabi:"And he's angry. A lot."

Y/N:"Dress up."

Midnight nodded, getting her suit back on her.

I walked to the window, getting next to Dabi. Outside, A freaking gigant dude was there, along with Tomiya, Toga and that magician.

 Outside, A freaking gigant dude was there, along with Tomiya, Toga and that magician

Y/N:"Well, fuck."

Gigantomachia:"COME! YOU AND I! I WILL DEFEAT YOU, AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW WEAK YOU TRULY ARE!"

I turned at Dabi, she was a little worried.

Y/N:"You know him?"

Dabi:"No... not at all."

He roared, punching the building. It made a big tremor, throwing Midnight to the ground.

Dabi:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"I know. OKAY! I'LL FACE YOU!"

I vaulted out of the window, landing infront of him. I was a worm next to him, he was like 10 ft. or something.

Tomiya:"Let's play a game. You two fight, if you win, we leave. If you don't, I kill the traitor and the hero. Got it?"

Y/N:"Why are you targeting us? I'm sure there are better targets out there to-"

Tomiya:"Hey, don't play those games with me, okay? It won't work, I know you're trying to buy time. Don't worry, I won't kill you no matter the result. Now, Gigantomachia, if you please..."

He quickly stomped me. I was quick enough to get out of the way, but he sure made a big crater. He's strong.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE, TIMES 5!"

I reinforced myself and used Katsuki's quirk to fly towards him. I punched his face, but he didn't bulge one bit. He took it as if it was nothing.

The gigant grabbed me and threw me to the ground. My armour protected me, but it hurted.

He followed it with a punch. I managed to stood up and rolled out of the way. Gigantomachia tried to kick me as if he were playing football, I sidestepped, avoiding his attack.

Opening my palms, I fired some explosions at his face. No effect.

He tried to stomp me again, but I jumped out of the way, freezing his feet. I quickly used Creati to make various flashbangs, and used Poltergeist to send them straight at his eyes, the explosion doing quite the damage to his eyes.

I started creating grenades, dynamite rockets... whatever that could explode. I sended all of that flying to Gigantomachia's body and them used Katsuki's explosions to blow everything up.