Chapter 22. Remember. 🍋🍋🍋

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER BEGINS WITH A LEMON. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD TEXT.

Y/N P.O.V

Momo:"I want my reward.~"

Momo's eyes were filled with lust, thoughts of lewd things on her head.

Y/N:"Are you sure about this?"

Momo:"I crave for your love, Y/N. Please, make me yours."

Y/N:"Your wish, my command."

I sit on the bed, Momo's butt falling on my lap. I flooded her neck with kisses, while my hands roamed her body. My left hand went directly to her big ass, squeezing it, massaging it. My right hand was busy unhooking her bra.

I manage to remove her bra, letting her breasts free. Momo pressed her body on mines, smiling widely.

Momo:"Y'know? It's not fair if I'm the only one naked..."

I unbutton my pijama, throwing it away. While I was getting my pants off, Momo putted on a show removing the little clothes that remained on her.

After she was finished, Momo sat on my lap again.

Momo:"Do me a favor. It's my first time, and I'm sure you alredy did it with other girls, so, let me take control, please."

Y/N:"Of course, no rush, take your time..."

Momo:"Thank you... okay, enough with the talk, let's have some fun."

Momo grabbed my member, and placed the tip on her hole. She was nervous at first, knowing the first time you do it, it hurts.

She slowly went down my manhood, till I felt a barrier. She closed her eyes, nervous.

Y/N:"Ready?"

Momo:"Yeah, let's do it."

Momo abruptly sat on my member, breaking her hymen. She threw a whimper of pain, tightly hugging me. The poor thing was shaking, tears starting to form on her eyes. I quickly hug back, caressing her back while kissing her cheek, patiently waiting for her to start moving.

After a minute or so, Momo calmed down a bit, and slowly started to go up and down on my member. She was moaning weakly, a sign that she was enjoing it. I grabbed her hips, and gently thrusted in, slow enough I don't hurt her by mistake. Her moans got louder, so it was working.

Momo's inner walls were clenching my little soldier really hard, giving me a lot of pleasure. They were wet too, making it easy for me to thrust in her.

After some minutes of slow sex, things got rowdy.

I decided to increase my speed a little to make it more enjoyable for both. Momo's moans went from weak whimper, to full on cries of pleasure. Her voice throwing such lewd sounds made me go faster and rougher. In result, lewd sounds could be heared from outside the room. Thanks god we are far away from the others...

Momo:"Y-Yes! You are so good!"

I grabbed her hips, and pushed her to the bed, her head falling on her pillow. I hugged her body, kissing her neck while I thrusted deeper in her. Momo hugged me, really tight, her nails hurting my back a little, but I didn't care.

Momo:"Y-Y/N! I-I'm gonna-"

Before she can finish what she was saying, I thrusted one last time, as rough as I could. Momo moaned one last time before cumming on my manhood, getting it really wet.

After she was done, Momo was a panting mess, her face filled with satisfaction.

Momo:"That... was amazing... but..."