Chapter 13. Shopping time!

Y/N P.O.V

After the talk with Shoto, I went to the mall with Eijira to buy some things I needed. Most of them were clothes.

I was walking besides her, listening to her stories. She told me how much she likes a hero called "Red Riot"

Eijira is... someone I can talk to without any worries, I can express all my concerns and opinions without worries. Don't get me wrong, I like to talk with my girlfriends and the rest of my friends, but she is... different.

Per example, Ojiro worries too much, always having an eye on me. I can't have a conversation with Katsuki without ending up in either her shouting, or wanting to go to bed, Shoto is not a good talker and Momo lately has been to focused on training and my safety.

But Eijira... she not only likes to talk about anything with me, she is a good listener aswell. She always pay attention at what I'm saying, and always says what she thinks of it. She's still a hothead, talking without thinking, but, I appreciate the effort.

I finally found the clothes shop. We both go inside, looking for what I want to buy.

Eijira:"Sooo, what exactly are we looking for?"

Y/N:"Hoodies. I want to buy some."

Eijira:"I see- Oh! Look at this one!"

Y/N:"You like it?"

Eijira:"A lot! Besides, I have one similar, and it matches this one! We could wear them together! Please?"

She looks at me with puppy eyes, like a kid asking her father for candy. Sigh.

Y/N:"Okay, I'll buy it. I still need 2 more though."

Eijira:"Yay!"

Eijira selected another 2 hoodies. She grabbed a black one, and then another red hoodie. That way, I have one in case the other one is being cleaned.

I went to were the underwear were. I grabbed some black boxers.

Heh, let's tease her a bit.

Y/N:"Hey, Eijira."

Eijira, who was looking at some bras, turned around and looked at me.

Y/N:"You like them?"

I show her the boxers. Her entire face goes red, like her hair. She nods, and give me a thumbs up. Heh.

Y/N:"Okay then, I'll buy them too."

Eijira:"And what about this, Y/N. You like it?"

She showed me a tiny black bra. It wouldn't fit her... large assets. She is smirking, I know what she is trying to do.

Y/N:"A lot. I would like to see it on you."

She blushes again, shock on her face. Can't tease someone that lives with the encarnation of Lust.