Chapter 5. Heroes against villains

Y/N P.O.V

After an interesting day of getting dragged around by Shoto buying me those games I wanted and visiting Momo's house for the first time, I could finally get ready for the next day.

Why? Because All Might was gonna teach us tomorrow, and he is our Hero Class teacher! He will teach us various things about our quirks and how to be a proper hero! So, of course I want to be ready!

So, I slept like a baby, placing an alarm this time, had dinner and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I had a proper breakfast, and went towards the school. On my way, I crossed paths with Shoto. She instantly clunged to me, with that expressioness look on her face. She hugged my arm and walked with me.

Shoto:"Hey there, boyfriend."

Oh, yeah, I forgot a little detail. She, and Momo are now my girlfriends too. I don't have a problem, but, knowing we are making an harem, the rest of the female population on our class has been... very... close to me lately.

Y/N:"Hey! Sleep well?"

Shoto:"Yes. I've dreamed about you."

Y/N:"Oh? And what was the dream about?"

Shoto:"I rather not talk about it."

Y/N:"O-okay... well, your ready for today? I expect something awesome coming from All Might."

Shoto:"I guess. As long as I can train with you, I'm happy."

Y/N:"I don't mind at all having you as a partner!"

Shoto:"Good."

We finally arrived to the school. I can sense someone glaring daggers at me. Please, not a fight...

Katsuki:"Not even one day, and you already prefer her?"

Okay, let's keep walking... if Shoto continues to grab me, I'll drag her towards our class, and Katsuki will follow us...

What does that solve? Nothing, but I could sit on a chair. It will be more comfortable for me.

Shoto:"Who wouldn't?"

Katsuki:"Anyone with a brain?"

Shoto:"Says the one that lets her boyfriend have an harem for food."

Katsuki:"H-hey! You're on!"

I proceed to run, dragging Shoto with me. Katsuki runs behind us, shouting vulgarities at Shoto.

Timeskip brought to us by Shoto, stealing Y/N, angering a multitude of girls.

When we reached class, everything was for the worse. Not only Momo was there, joining the disscussion, but Mineta and Denki too, who decided to place me as public enemy number 1 for getting a harem.

So... yeah...

Shoto:"I saw him first today. I'm not giving him to none of you."

Katsuki:"Bitch, I was the one to let you get him! So, off of his lap, half'n half!"

Momo:"I-I want him too! We all agreed on sharing him!'

Shoto:"Now is my turn then."

Denki:"You deserve the worst, Y/N!"

Mineta:"Why won't you teach me?!"

Y/N:"Someone, save me!"

Suddenly, a rocky hand grabs me, and yanks me towards the owner. It was Eijira.

Eijira:"Hey, let the poor guy alone. He needs to breath too..."

Katsuki:"Hey, return him shitty hair!"