Chapter 19. The semi-finals.

EIJIRA'S P.O.V

Eijira:"That match was sooo good! Izuki, you were so manly!"

Izuki:"I'll take that as a compliment."

Midnight:"The next match will begin in 15 minutes!"

Oh crap, I need to find Iida!

Lately, he has been acting strangely, spacing out too many times. He was more serious than usual.

It all started with a phone call... what happened?

Talking about the king of Rome, Iida appeared, looking straight at me.

Iida:"Kirishima, let's go. We must win."

He didn't even do those hand movements he does...

Eijira:"S-sure..."

I got up from my seat, and followed him towards the gates.

Eijira:"Any plans for this match?"

Iida:"This one shouldn't be hard. Take care of Ojiro while I eliminate Aoyama. Once he is out, I'll help you take care of Ojiro later. Don't get too exhausted, Todoroki and Midoriya will be much harder."

Eijira:"Got it."

We're now standing in front of the gates. There was still some time before they open, so I wanted to ask him about his behaviour.

Eijira:"S-so, Iida... something's wrong?"

Iida:"What do you mean?"

Eijira:"Lately you've been acting...weird."

Iida:"Don't worry. I'm okay. I'm focused, that's what matters."

He said that while looking at the gates. In his eyes, I can see... hate? He grabbed his helmet, and putted it on.

I'm sure something bad happened, but what?

Present Mic:"Combatants, to the Arena!"

The gates opened. Iida and I went outside, going towards the arena. Ojiro and Aoyama meet us there.

Aoyama:"We are way more fabulous than you two! That's more than enough reason to win!"

Eijira:"Once I'll knock the teeth out of ya, you won't talk that much."

Iida's motors started roaring.

Ojiro:"That is, if you get to him first!"

Iida:"I will."

Midnight:"FIGHT!"

Iida instantly goes towards Aoyama. Ojiro pushed him away, and used his tail to smack Iida in the helmet.

Ojiro tried to hit Iida, but I quickly catch up to them. I reinforced and punched Ojiro in the cheek. He flies away, and I pursue him.

Meanwhile, Iida goes again towards Aoyama, while the poor guy tried to run while using his lasers to keep him away from him.

Ojiro got up, and entered a fight stance. I throwed a punch, but he dodged it. I threw another one, and he dodged to my side.

Ojito hitted me with his tail in the back. I don't know what his tail is made of, but he actually pushed me forward, making me trip.

I got up. Ojiro was on his fight stance, waiting fot me to make I move. I crack my knuckles.

Eijira:"Okay, Monkey boy, let's see what you got."

I go towards him again, feinting a punch towards an uppercut. He saw it coming, and grabbed my arm, throwing me over his shoulders.

He then grabs my arm, and restrains me. I tried to move, but couldn't. He used his legs to put me on a chokehold. Thankfully, my non restrained arm was enough to punch him in the ribs, freeing myself.